Ubc Office In Pattaya

dgoz

The cricket is sometimes shown on a South African channel on Supersports (I think). Is this only available through UBC? Is it available from that Satellite you can buy from Tukcom with a billion channels?

UBC Thailand don't know yet if they are going to have the one-day series from Australia or not; a few days out from the tournament!

They really need some farang management . I knew this BS would happen when a few years ago these big companies thought they could get Thais to run their branches at half the salaries. "Why pay foreigners big salaries when we can get Thais at a fraction of the cost?".

Why? The f#@ken job gets done. That's why.

You can subscribe to UBC via their Web Site but they also have a small agent in the Dot Com Building. Forgot which floor but they are along the side of the escalator. Br careful of those escalators, The power went out one day and I was stuck on it for three hours! :o

Chris

You can subscribe to UBC via their Web Site but they also have a small agent in the Dot Com Building. Forgot which floor but they are along the side of the escalator. Br careful of those escalators, The power went out one day and I was stuck on it for three hours! :o

Chris

Mate of mine just got back from the Tukcom building.

The agent who used to be there has moved - apparently to Sukhumvit according to one Thai he talked to at the old location. But, there's now a desk at the UBC office across from Carrefour where you can pay bills.

-redwood

Chris

Mate of mine just got back from the Tukcom building.

The agent who used to be there has moved - apparently to Sukhumvit according to one Thai he talked to at the old location. But, there's now a desk at the UBC office across from Carrefour where you can pay bills.

-redwood

Today I went to the UBC desk inside the Sony store next to Index on Sukhumvit to ask about the Cricket match, she called bangkok and they said they have not verified they will have the match. TIT

I'll check again in a day or so. Their number is 038-716297