Quality Opticians In Bangkok?

1Lucky

I'm looking for some new lenses for my glasses. Last time I got them in Bangkok at Emporium, the opticians seemed good, the service was quick, but the coating on the lenses has scratched off really easily. This time I'd like to find an optician whose lenses I can be confident are top quality. I live mid-Sukhumvit Rd area.

Any recommendations much appreciated.

Lucky,

I've had good experiences with V. Siam Optical at 535/537 Sukhumvit between Soi 29 and 31.

Opticians there are very professional and in my experience listen to what you want, but also provide advice; e.g., frames/lens compatibility, etc., and try their best to provide it without selling you on other things you may not want.

I'm looking for some new lenses for my glasses. Last time I got them in Bangkok at Emporium, the opticians seemed good, the service was quick, but the coating on the lenses has scratched off really easily. This time I'd like to find an optician whose lenses I can be confident are top quality. I live mid-Sukhumvit Rd area.

Any recommendations much appreciated.

Lichee Optic

135/1 Sukumvit Road

around soi 6 I think , Nana Station

phone them - they speak excellent English.

02-6512398

family operation , have used them for about 15 years - they do an excellent job and I no longer consider anyone else.

Two chains that I have used over the last 6 years are Top Chaoroen and Beautiful Optic. Can be seen just about every where. I use the one on Silom next Silom Complex and the service is great and they have many choices. I usually go top end and always pay little. Follow up is great too. I have dropped, sat on, broke, bent several pairs of glasses and have never been charged once!