Sony Ericsson Phone Service

Wellington

Why don't you take it back to where you bought it from?

my guess would be the screen plug has come loose, it's a plug that takes the signal from the main board to the display, should be just a matter of opening and reseating, unfortunately if you take it somewhere they will simply charge you for a new screen regardless of what it was, possible bill of 5-6000baht, if you where near me I would take a look for you,.

Why don't you take it back to where you bought it from?

my guess would be the screen plug has come loose, it's a plug that takes the signal from the main board to the display, should be just a matter of opening and reseating, unfortunately if you take it somewhere they will simply charge you for a new screen regardless of what it was, possible bill of 5-6000baht, if you where near me I would take a look for you,.

Nice of you,but I live in Phuket.

Really need Sony Ericsson to answer this one, but they will not respond

Unfortunately SE dont really have much of a presence here in the LOS. They are distributed by Loxley (I think) and the SE service center can be found on the 4th floor of the retail plaza in Muang Thai Patra Building on Racahadapisek Road in Bangkok - but be warned blink and you will miss it.

It really is disappointing how poor their service is here. I have the 910i which is blackberry capable but not here in the LOS...