A father's anguish: Dr Por's dad was unable to save his beloved daughter

webfact

A father's anguish: Dr Por's dad was unable to save his beloved daughter

6pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

A father has spoken of his grief after he was unable to save his 25 year old daughter who was murdered.

Chao Kruajaturat, 55, is the father of Nonthiya Kruajathurat who was murdered allegedly by her groom to be just five days before her wedding.

Chao said that his daughter telephoned him in an agitated state to say that she had caught "Geng" with another woman. There was no doubt - she had seen them together.

"She was in tears," said Chao and seemed frightened like she had been running away from something. I asked her what had happened and she said they had been arguing. I feel so sad that i could not help her".

Nonthiya - known as Dr Por - was shot at a hospital's dental services section.

After initially denying the murder her groom to be has now reportedly admitted to it after clothes were found by police at his house.

Further details of the case that has captivated the Thai public are expected to emerge today.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-12-20

It takes many years to train as a dentist and this young lady would have a good future ahead of her had this monster not killed her.

How could love so quickly turn to hate and he lost all his senses.

For those who like ancient musical instrument music and song about love; google - youtube Fermate il Passo

It is better not to fall in love it will bring such pain.