Xbox Games

gbt71fa

Playstation is the the most popular, but still many shops sell xbox games, eg MBK 5th floor i think. Do you mean originals or copies. My local Mall (bang kai) sells them too. Can get originals if you want in the department store within the mall, or on the top floor where the computers are. If you want copied games they are pretty easy to get, also koh sahn rd does xbox and ps2.

I have an xbox 360, you should get one of those, it rocks. Playing on line all the time.

Anyway, you shouldn't have problem finding them!

Playstation is the the most popular, but still many shops sell xbox games, eg MBK 5th floor i think. Do you mean originals or copies. My local Mall (bang kai) sells them too. Can get originals if you want in the department store within the mall, or on the top floor where the computers are. If you want copied games they are pretty easy to get, also koh sahn rd does xbox and ps2.

I have an xbox 360, you should get one of those, it rocks. Playing on line all the time.

Anyway, you shouldn't have problem finding them!

Thanks for the info. A few questions: how much did your XBOX360 cost? I ask that because I see Plasystation 2s being sold for over 12,000 bahtt here when you can get them in the states for under 6000 baht. I will go to MBK this next weekend and chem them out.

Pantip Plaza, 100 baht each, requires mod chip though. Some of the discs they give you are a bit dodgy though as they are just burnt DVDs.

How do you know if you need the mod chip? I bought it in the the U.S. First time I plugged it in it almost blew up (whooffttt!) totoally didn't think about an adapter. So I had her fixed up.

Pantip Plaza, 100 baht each, requires mod chip though. Some of the discs they give you are a bit dodgy though as they are just burnt DVDs.

How do you know if you need the mod chip? I bought it in the the U.S. First time I plugged it in it almost blew up (whooffttt!) totoally didn't think about an adapter. So I had her fixed up.

A chip is arround 20 USD and has a lot other advantages. Can be installed yourself or for a few bucks (200-500 Baht at max) somewhere.

If need some help on that PM me.