Plastic Office Chair Mat

dave111223

I've been searching high and low for a plastic office chair mat; the kind you use on carpet so the chair can still roll around and doesn't leave marks in the carpet.

Been to Index, homepro, office center and no one at any of these stores seems to have heard of stuck a thing? Any ideas?

I've been searching high and low for a plastic office chair mat; the kind you use on carpet so the chair can still roll around and doesn't leave marks in the carpet.

Been to Index, homepro, office center and no one at any of these stores seems to have heard of stuck a thing? Any ideas?

At the Emporium several years ago, I bought a large piece of hard plastic that was used for cutting documents in the stationary dept. It served the same purpose as a chair mat if you dont roll around a whole lot. Cost was about 1000 baht I think.

Several years ago I was looking for the same thing and never did find one although there is a shop on Rama IV that makes all kinds of plastic key chains and assorted items. He had large plexiglass sheets that would work but were expensive so I didn't bother. I dont know the address but the shop is located on Rama IV about 50 m down from Suriwong road and Rama IV intersection. If you are going down Rama IV from Silom toward Suriwong it will be on the left.