Sun, sea, sand... and a £5bn sex trade: Seedy side of Brit crooks' Thai haven

webfact

My guesstimate is 33% for money, 33% for party/booze/drugs and 33% for the varied sex.
I lived with one for a year that insisted on doing it 5x a day, doing it more than once/day certainly didn't get here any more money.
Also had a 2 week holiday gf in the Philippines, half my age, who wanted to do it 5x a day, almost killed me, didn't earn her any more money either.

Women are inherently unpredictable, and still surprising me with their strange activities and behaviors.

LOL

More untruths, delusions and fabrications

You omit the majority of hookers who just lay there dying for you to hurry up and get it over with and, in order to support your argument, arrive at a convenient conclusion based on the small percentage who were nymphomaniacs.

Classic

You're not even remotely embarrassed by the nonsense you post, are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, HauptmannUK said:

Obviously I don't mean first time sex. I am talking about selling sex to a foreigner for the first time. This younger sister had been in the village/farm up to that point. Almost no English and v. little contact with foreigners.

..and you consider this as some kind of mitigation or justification of this account?

14 hours ago, MaeJoMTB said:

My guesstimate is 33% for money, 33% for party/booze/drugs and 33% for the varied sex.

I lived with one for a year that insisted on doing it 5x a day, doing it more than once/day certainly didn't get here any more money.

Also had a 2 week holiday gf in the Philippines, half my age, who wanted to do it 5x a day, almost killed me, didn't earn her any more money either.

Women are inherently unpredictable, and still surprising me with their strange activities and behaviors.

"Women are inherently unpredictable, " I would be too embarrassed to post such an ill-informed comment.

Edited by Airbagwill

4 hours ago, Thai Ron said:

LOL

More untruths, delusions and fabrications

You omit the majority of hookers who just lay there dying for you to hurry up and get it over with and, in order to support your argument, arrive at a convenient conclusion based on the small percentage who were nymphomaniacs.

Classic

You're not even remotely embarrassed by the nonsense you post, are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

who just lay there dying for you to hurry up and get it over with

Sounds likes people's wives.

:cheesy:

1 hour ago, Airbagwill said:

"Women are inherently unpredictable, " I would be too embarrassed to post such an ill-informed comment.

He, IMO, just worded it wrong.

It is true that no man will ever understand women, which could be interpreted as being "unpredictable".

NB No woman will ever understand men either.

On 10/01/2018 at 12:14 PM, Thian said:

There are an estimated 2.8 million prostitutes in the country, with around 40,000 of them children who are forced into selling sex.

I keep on hearing/reading this but have never seen it myself in Thailand. And those children must have parents who are Thai as well i assume.

I just wished Thailand could clean it's name about childprostitution....my wife doesn't even dare to say she's Thai when in Europe.

The UK has much worse problems  with child abuse but the rapists and traffickers are protected by Political correctness. America is a world centre for abuse and sex trafficking.  These are convenient truths The  liberal British press ignore.

On 1/12/2018 at 12:56 PM, Thai Ron said:

Hmm, next time you're out on the trawl, ask one of these sex workers you laughingly refer to as "friends" if they'd be happy to let you break their daughters into the industry.

After all, if they prefer to sell their bodies to old men, surely those "friends" would prefer a punter they know and trust to ease their offspring gently into a life of exploitation and misery.

Tell us how you get on.

I have dated three mother and daughter acts from go go clubs in Pattaya.  Not that uncommon.  They get along quite well.  They didn't seem miserable to me.  They all had been married to Thai men and had a evening or two of stories of abuse and various crimes against them and families.  

On 1/12/2018 at 7:01 PM, HauptmannUK said:

Obviously I don't mean first time sex. I am talking about selling sex to a foreigner for the first time. This younger sister had been in the village/farm up to that point. Almost no English and v. little contact with foreigners.

..and you consider this as some kind of mitigation or justification of this account?