Betagro chicken meat, do you find it better ? At least it is supposed to be more healthy...

FashionExport

Hello,

Are you customers of Betagro chicken breast ? Do you find it better than usual supermarkets meat ?

They write:

• No antibiotics 
• No hormones used
• No growth promotants used 
• No harmful pathogens

http://www.betagro.com/food/en/product

But the day when I will believe any company selling food has not yet come, so I am asking real life experience please.

Thanks.

It takes a lot of fancy science to get drugs into your body through the gut - the acid kills things - and that applies with far greater force if everything has been through a long cooking process. 

I'd have thought the extra circulating oestrogen caused by mild liver damage brought on by a beer a day would a lot more significant if you're worried about moobs. 

I went in one today for the first time and besides no salesperson in the shop, expensive, no beef? and everything except hotdogs were frozen. This may be a limited selection as the place was quite small and not indicative for their full offering but I was unimpressed. At least Tesco thaws the meat for you if you don’t come too early.

My wife just told me one of her "growing up on the farm stories" last night. Her and her 2 female cousins all about 10 years old at the time had the job of going to find the duck eggs in the morning. I asked how they tasted and she said good but the girls got tired of them every day. I asked what she did. She said "we took the gun and shot the duck. It was dericious". 

I bought betagro chicken breast and CP chicken breast a few times in the last 2 weeks ... the small 90gms pack. One of them was marinated with black pepper. Just needed to microwave. It tasted fantastic whereas previously, i just could not eat chicken breast. I am a lot suspicious as to what are they doing to make it so palatable, even delicious! 

51 minutes ago, KMartinHandyman said:

I went in one today for the first time and besides no salesperson in the shop, expensive, no beef? and everything except hotdogs were frozen. This may be a limited selection as the place was quite small and not indicative for their full offering but I was unimpressed. At least Tesco thaws the meat for you if you don’t come too early.

I really prefer to buy it frozen as I do not trust anybody in this country.

13 hours ago, realenglish1 said:

No difference it taste At least I know there are no hormones That way I will not grow breasts

Which means...should you want to become a khatoey, you'll have to fork out for the silicone implants!

13 hours ago, FashionExport said:

So everybody still prefer to spend more money on ridiculous iphone mobile phones than on better quality food it seems :-)

I really dislike Thai grown chicken because of the nonexistent taste.

I'm partial to chicken wings and thighs because the breast is dry and lacks taste, but I tried to prepare Thai chicken in a number of ways with different spices, the result is always the same, I only taste the spices :-(