Arsenal

MiG16

AVB has an opinion on Arsenal.

Tottenham manager Andre Villas-Boas believes Arsenal are in a "negative spiral" of results that will be "extremely difficult" to get out of.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21653074

clap2.gif He's learning bless him!

well yes, two important points.

first, we are not a one man team any more. although its funny how these things are easily ignored when the shoe is on the other foot.

and secondly, the 2nd chosen 1 is not being touted to be the next England manager, manager of Portugal, Chelski, R. Madrid or Barca.

so lets see how he handles it at the business end of the season without the added pressure of all that going on in the background.

or maybe he is being touted for a job at a "Big" club and the Spuds know nothing about it. laugh.png

Early days as you said yourself tigerfish....one at a time and a tough run in for all of us.

Confidence is high and AVB has the support of all at the Lane.

Maybe even Daniel in the summer....not holding my breath there though! :D

not written by an arsenal fan though. no genuine arsenal fan would be so disrespectful towards wenger after all he has done for the club.

author comes across as an utter scumbag to be honest.

I think thats the problem stevie, he hasn't done anything for the club in the last eight years, all the comments apart from one agree with the blogger so there must be something in it !!!

not written by an arsenal fan though. no genuine arsenal fan would be so disrespectful towards wenger after all he has done for the club.

I think thats the problem stevie, he hasn't done anything for the club in the last eight years, all the comments apart from one agree with the blogger so there must be something in it !!!

Beats listening to most Arse fans talking about how good they used to be. This is like a history thread narrated by Chiqog.

Unfortunately we have dozens of mickey mouse supporters like this that started supporting Arsenal when they were winning doubles.

Having not done the hard work since Graham left and putting up with some godawful rubbish, they feel somewhat entitled.

We just ignore the silly cnuts, they're the same as the "Fergie out" brigade that wanted him gone at one point because they couldn't win the title every year.

The "something in it" is that only like-minded spotty teenagers read his crap blog I fancy.

any arsenal 'supporter' who refers to wenger as an 'imbecile' isn't worth the time of day. and i try never to read the comments. that way madness lies.

They are the future fans Chicog....enjoy the prawn sarnies that lot will....and be busy playing on their Ipads during the match! rolleyes.gif

As long as they are paying a grand or more for a season ticket they can turn up <deleted> naked playing bagpipes for all I care.

<heh>

They are the future fans Chicog....enjoy the prawn sarnies that lot will....and be busy playing on their Ipads during the match! rolleyes.gif

As long as they are paying a grand or more for a season ticket they can turn up &lt;deleted&gt; naked playing bagpipes for all I care.

<heh>

i think that's glasgow rangers isn't it? apart from the grand for a season ticket bit.

As long as they are paying a grand or more for a season ticket they can turn up &lt;deleted&gt; naked playing bagpipes for all I care.

<heh>

i think that's glasgow rangers isn't it? apart from the grand for a season ticket bit.

Until Craig Whyte got his grubby hands on it, Rangers used to own a share of Arsenal from more than 100 years ago.

Bendtner got pissed, arrested for DWi and banned from the Danish team for 6 months.

Time to show him a new contract Arsene (a free agent one) or he'll stilll be on loan and screwing up when he hits 50.

I've just had a cracking idea.

Write to the relevant authorities and request that we don't play teams beginning with "B" next season.

Hey Presto! Successful cup runs assured!

I'm bloody brilliant, me.