Rott Puppies For Sale

KHUNDAN

I have 7 puppies, 4 female and 3 male Rotts. They were born on the night of 18 Jan and will be available for sale at 45 days old. If you want one come see them and pick plus get your name on the waiting list. The puppies as well as the father and mother can be viewed at my home in Ompore Krasang between Burirum and Surin. Will sell for 5000 Baht each.

Call my home if you want to stop by in advance. Send an email to me at [email protected] or [email protected] for the address and phone number. I work in bangkok but the wife is always there. These are not your normal Thai mix breeds these are 100%. Had tails cut this past Sunday 21 Jan.

Cheers

Dan

I have 7 puppies, 4 female and 3 male Rotts. They were born on the night of 18 Jan and will be available for sale at 45 days old. If you want one come see them and pick plus get your name on the waiting list. The puppies as well as the father and mother can be viewed at my home in Ompore Krasang between Burirum and Surin. Will sell for 5000 Baht each.

Call my home if you want to stop by in advance. Send an email to me at [email protected] or [email protected] for the address and phone number. I work in bangkok but the wife is always there. These are not your normal Thai mix breeds these are 100%. Had tails cut this past Sunday 21 Jan.

Cheers

Dan

Hi Dan mate,

Nice pups, if they are anything like there mother and father, they will be superb, look forward to seeing them, i would of had one off you but as you know got a soi dog and a sharpai.

Hi Dan

What a lovely puppies,, I mail it to you already,,

1 question i forgot,, are they (Mom&DaD Rottie) following English or thai command?

I had 7 of them b4, so i know the Joy of having them,,,

Cheers

Dan