How Do You Know When A Thai Girl Really Likes You

shes not having me on as still months and months down the line she has never asked me for anything. I have no doubts she is geniune. i know her better than anyone else that may decide to judge her. and as said before i call her more than once (up to four times a day) at different times and know what and where she is, and not once i have ever heard bar music only her tv. My original question has no point for me now. Have made up my own mind and refuse to take the bait and argue with people who doubt true love can be found in a bar girl. So much has happened since my post and her reactions, attitude and conversations we have had have proved her love for me without a doubt. I agree BG's or any girl can be liars or cheats whatever, but mine isnt. I know. So say what you want now. :o

Off my original post but to answer BC

"When she calls you 6 times in one day when you are sick in the UK"

"When she offers to send YOU money"

"When she tells you off for spending money on her"

and a debate-able one.............."When she asks you to marry her!"

:o

Off my original post but to answer BC

"When she calls you 6 times in one day when you are sick in the UK"

"When she offers to send YOU money"

"When she tells you off for spending money on her"

and a debate-able one.............."When she asks you to marry her!"

:o

and a debate-able one.............."When she asks you to marry

Definatley the debatable one :D

My GF is an ex BG. She shows me more love and dedication than any UK girl i have ever been with. She never asks for anything, and she's not bothered if when we eventually live together we live in the uk. I'm not rich, far from it in debt up to my eyeballs to be precise. (She knows all this). All she wants is for us to be together all of the time. Is this LOVE? :o

For a real eye opener go to www.mangosauce.com and scroll down to relationships/ she comes home to me.

A word of warning. Many BGs are damaged goods.

1) There are a multitude of women who are not B/Gs in LOS. Why not pick one of them? Educated, funny, self-sufficient and possessing a personality and an opinion. A large number of B/Gs are from the poorest rural families so therefore their education and world experience is extremely limited. Can you honestly say you would get stimulating conversation and companionship out of one if you married her for the rest of your life?

2) If a B/G is from a poor family (and you don't see too many female bank managers selling it at night do you) then in her peer group money and material goods is of the highest status. Once they have achieved this level they want to show off to the less fortunate in their village that they have "arrived"

An acquaintance of mine has married an ex-B/G. I had the misfortune to have dinner with the pair of them one night and it was quite frankly embarrassing. She was still dressing like she was going for a night in Soi Nana and dripped with over the top tacky gold. She talked to the serving staff as if they were dogs (and i speak Thai averagely well so i knew what she was saying) but the rest of the time she just sat there looking bored. Her English wasn't up to much either. The thing is for a poor girl used to pissing in a bucket she does have expensive tastes. The guy has bought them (read her) A new Toyota car, a massive 5 bedroom house, 52 inch Tv and furniture that is mostly teak. Last thing i heard a million baht bungalow was on the way for mum and dad.

3) If you a 50 plus, balding and fairly overweight and she's a slender thing of 22 don't kid yourself that financial considerations don't come into the equation. I'm an average looking guy of 35 and I have no illusions that 20 year old girls like me because I'm "So hansum" or "All Thai man bad"

4) Follow your instincts. If something in a set-up stinks it probably does. Don't live in denial.

But how do YOU know BC?

Who is a troll?

Quite obvious.

We said it before.

Somebody posting something that has no relevant information/intelligence/humor but will generate strong feelings and hence reactions form the people reading it.

And it does not at all concern you.

Don't worry. :o:D

Some wikid answers - All very interesting and only took me about 20 minutes to read from first to last thread. Pheew!

Its about how you choose to live your life, and the people you choose to be around you. I think its true in most cases BG's are not very well educated, but there are some educated girls who just dwell on the lime light. Its a comunity of girls who know how to "Work Farang". Its there job and they are bloody good at it! Ive heard all the stories about leaving 5 days earlyer to make a supprise visit. Trying to catch them out in one way or another. I know ive done it before. I have been in Thailand 6 years now and spent too many painfull years playing with BG's, learning about there ways, falling in and out of love. In a way its made me a stronger man, we all learn by are mistakes and other peoples mistakes. Be your own private eye Big Spud, and work things out for yourself. Unfortunatly for me I can not trust a BG. This is just my personal oppinion, of what I have encountered alone my merry way.

I have been on my own 5 months since my GF (together 3 years) an ex BG left me to goto Sweden with her other boyfriend and had my daughter who is now about 3 weeks. Since then I have met several educated working class girls who look after themself's have there own opinions of life and are generally much more fun and interesting.

"Lifes a bitch, then you marry one" - Just something that made me laugh. Glad im not marred yet!

Respect

A word of warning. Many BGs are damaged goods.

1) There are a multitude of women who are not B/Gs in LOS. Why not pick one of them? Educated, funny, self-sufficient and possessing a personality and an opinion. A large number of B/Gs are from the poorest rural families so therefore their education and world experience is extremely limited. Can you honestly say you would get stimulating conversation and companionship out of one if you married her for the rest of your life?

2) If a B/G is from a poor family (and you don't see too many female bank managers selling it at night do you) then in her peer group money and material goods is of the highest status. Once they have achieved this level they want to show off to the less fortunate in their village that they have "arrived"

An acquaintance of mine has married an ex-B/G. I had the misfortune to have dinner with the pair of them one night and it was quite frankly embarrassing. She was still dressing like she was going for a night in Soi Nana and dripped with over the top tacky gold. She talked to the serving staff as if they were dogs (and i speak Thai averagely well so i knew what she was saying) but the rest of the time she just sat there looking bored. Her English wasn't up to much either. The thing is for a poor girl used to pissing in a bucket she does have expensive tastes. The guy has bought them (read her) A new Toyota car, a massive 5 bedroom house, 52 inch Tv and furniture that is mostly teak. Last thing i heard a million baht bungalow was on the way for mum and dad.

3) If you a 50 plus, balding and fairly overweight and she's a slender thing of 22 don't kid yourself that financial considerations don't come into the equation. I'm an average looking guy of 35 and I have no illusions that 20 year old girls like me because I'm "So hansum" or "All Thai man bad"

4) Follow your instincts. If something in a set-up stinks it probably does. Don't live in denial.

How can I tell her I love her when she's sitting on my ###### face???

EVERYONE, just hire em then get shot of em.

Yes I am a known moderate. Thanks, ta, thanks yep.....

Wasn't asking just thought it would start a good thread.

Not biting anymore any way. My minds made up !!! :o  :D

"men learn to like the woman they love; women learn to love the man they like".

She does not love you now but she may in the future.

The problem is for you to learn to like her. This is where relationships of this type often fail. It's not easy to come to terms with the fact that the woman you love is basically worthless.

Don't close your eyes to the existance of Thai women outside of the sex industry. Some of them are diamonds.

Sounds like love to me.

She must not tell you she does or maybe you would not be asking this question.

My Thai wife hardly tells me she loves me but shows love instead of telling me every day. So to answer your question, YES she

loves you, seems to me is she showing you she does. I'll take that anyday.