Buying a camera

jaffas21

Ive looked around most of the shops looking for a sony A5100 mirrorless, they are all just over 20,000 whereas lazada is under 16,000 in most cases. Are there any advantages from paying this extra 4000+ baht. I appreciate malls etc have bigger overheads. Amazon in the uk is cheaper than shops. The same camera is about 18,000 in the uk.. So there isnt that much in it.

Does anyone know a none mall based camera shop in korat that will sell this camera for under 20k... Thanks

Sent from my CPH1723 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

sorry cant answer  your question  but i do know  that sometimes LAZ  does sell non brand cameras 

ie clones etc i suggest you make sure you are purchasing the genuine article   also make the purchase C.O.D  i am not suggesting any malpractice on LAZ behalf  but 4k is quite a discount 

I have a barely used Nikon D80, first iteration. Two batteries and case. I think it has a 200m zoom. From US. It was my father's, he bought it with credit card points some years back. We never use it. Have three other cameras and phones. Message me.

11 hours ago, Number 6 said:

I have a barely used Nikon D80, first iteration. Two batteries and case. I think it has a 200m zoom. From US. It was my father's, he bought it with credit card points some years back. We never use it. Have three other cameras and phones. Message me.

That's an 11 year old camera...asking 2000 baht?