Re-entry permit documentation

It's over 4 years ago that I applied for one, so don't remember now. Couldn't find anything searching, so asking here...

Apart from TM8 form, what other documentation (copies PP etc.) is needed for re-entry permit?

My local immigration office love saying 'you need to copy a random page that you didn't copy' pretty much every time I go in. I think most recently I avoided that by sending these 4 pages...

- main page of passport

- page of your last / most recent / valid visa

- page of your last / most recent entry into Thailand

- page of your 'permission to stay' (for me that's not the same as visa, which was granted 20+ years ago)

Take pictures (of you)

Good luck!

Picture is on the TM8 form, but I was also thinking of the original visa (non-im O).

This is in an older passport, so I'll probably take a copy of the main page and the visa, just in case.

50 minutes ago, SpaceKadet said:

Picture is on the TM8 form, but I was also thinking of the original visa (non-im O).

This is in an older passport, so I'll probably take a copy of the main page and the visa, just in case.

If you are already on extension of stay, the "Visa Number" required on the TM8 form is the number stated on your latest extension of stay stamp.  Not your original Non-Imm O visa number.

2 hours ago, Kopitiam said:

If you are already on extension of stay, the "Visa Number" required on the TM8 form is the number stated on your latest extension of stay stamp.  Not your original Non-Imm O visa number.

There is no "Visa Number" field on the TM8 form. Only what category, and where and when issued. I will have a copy of the latest extension page.