Reporting address Jomtien

Hi. I am on a METV and am staying at a private house near Pattaya. When I first arrived in mid January I read that I had to report my address to immigration within 24 hours which I did. I went to Malaysia for 6 days arriving back last night and am trying to find out whether I need to go to immigration again to report.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Jomtien would want a new TM30 form submitted it you went to get a 30 day extension of your 60 day entry. If you do not plan on applying for an extension I would not worry about it.

Thanks again Joe. I just received a new 60 day stamp so don't need an extension. Just didn't want a fine for anything. Regards.

23 hours ago, peterrabbit said:

Jomtien Immigration told me (2 days ago) that if you travel outside of Thailand, then you MUST submit a new TM30 on your return to Thailand. :wai:

JOOC, *who* at Jomtien Immigrations told you that?  Was it:

(a) the check-in counter facing the front door

(b) an IO in the room off to the side who actually process the TM.30

(c) some other IO

(d) someone else?

It was easy for me to go to Jomtien Immigration so I took the safe side and went today. They gave me the TM 30 form and I filled it out and signed it myself. I was 24 hours late but they didn't say anything which makes me say Ubon Joe was right and it was unnecessary but I wanted to be safe. Interested if anyone has been fined for being late,not going there.

16 hours ago, Chrisdoc said:

Interested if anyone has been fined for being late,not going there.

Yes, I have been in the office as other people were fined for this.  I was told both 1 day (or first day office is open) deadline, and 3 days deadline (3 days more recently), by people in the TM-30 office.

• Like 1