PM Prayut cold to activist student’s invitation for a public debate

webfact

54 minutes ago, baboon said:

Indeed. But frogs don't look at him the way the citizen on the bottom right is. That woman is the only honest one among 'em...

I agree with you! I noticed the disdainful look on the face of that woman - and it is priceless! I burst out laughing when I saw it. It is photographic gold. I might hang that picture in my living room. It cheers me up no end to see an ordinary Thai not bowing and scraping before Dr. Dolittle (he speaks to the animals, don't you know?), but treating him with all the contempt he deserves!

Edited by Eligius
  • Thanks 1

At first I liked Prayuth but in recent times he has more and more turned into a liar and ignorant.
He's so afraid and paranoid of anybody being more intelligent and supreme than him.
The raid of the students office is absolutely ridiculous and has similarities with Gestapo and Stasi.
The latest joke of him was to thank authorities for a safe songkran. P
Please what?
In any other country heads were rolling after such a desaster.
Even the RTP commander sent some local chiefs to inactive posts due to their bad results.
I think Prayuth just doing everything to stay in power now so I can't step on someone's feet now. At the beginning he was different but changed so much to the negative

Give Prayut credit, he knows he has a lot more to lose than to gain by accepting an invitation to a debate he would likely lose badly. On the other hand he needs to be very concerned about the students that have awakened and are prepared to lead the country past this very dangerous time where the constitution has been ravaged and the political system is being rearranged to allow for the country to be hijacked. Once students get their teeth into a movement like this they can initiate major changes. There is still hope.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, chama said:

Give Prayut credit

He has succeeded in bringing peace to the country. It is sad that some prefer the days when rival faction fired war weapons at each other and lobbed bombs, indiscriminately into crowds.