Best health insurance around

Who has the best health insurance at the moment .?......good coverage, reasonable premiums and  most importantly, good service and reputable when needed.... not too anal about adventure activities, nothing outragious.

For  family of 4 ..... no outpatients, dental, maternity.

I talked to a broker yesterday and there is a company that will insure children over the age of 5 for a very reasonable rate.  PM me.

I do not sell insurance, this agent just mentioned it to me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HLover said:

I talked to a broker yesterday and there is a company that will insure children over the age of 5 for a very reasonable rate.  PM me.

I do not sell insurance, this agent just mentioned it to me.

Just mention the name of the insurance company here.

• 3 weeks later...

I am also shopping around for health insurance. Has anyone heard of or holds a policy with Thailand Ultracare "underwritten and administered in Thailand by Safety Insurance Public Company Ltd. (Company Registration. Number 0107536000854). The company is authorised and regulated by the Thailand Office of Insurance Commission, Ministry of Finance." I was requesting a quote from Aetna (now in lieu of BUPA) in London the broker there transferred me to broker here in TL.  But my Artna quotation became a quotation from Thailand Utracare. If anyone has a policy and used the service I would be interested to hear what they are like.