Std Test In Thailand

andysuitls

I think what Brit means is that any infections (specifically HIV) won't show up on any test until three months after you acquired the infection.
k np, so itll be the same amount of waiting time whether i have it or i dont?

Yes - have an unprotected shag and not worth bothering having the test until 3mo later. I'm assuming you and your partner remain monogamous or might as well throw any results out the window. :o

had a blood test at walk in clinic in London. Was told that actually, in can show much quicker than one month but you need to come back after six months to be sure.

One important part of the test it at least it show for sure that you have not caught HIV up until six months before, which means you only have to worry about any unprotected contact in last six months and it clears you for all those other sexual partners.

Most probably they will test for Hepatitus B and the like which is 100 times more contagious and can cause bif health problems

myself and my girlfriend in thailand have decided to get a blood test for any stds for obvious reasons.

I was just wondering how long it would take for our results to come through after having the test done.

Greatfully appriciate if anyone could help me out

I had the HIV and Hep A/B/C at Bumrungrad in July - results for HIV in an hour and Hep in about 4 but I went back next day - all clear or I would not have my Visa ;-)

Just had the lot again at Raffles in Singapore - all clear plus I had Syphylis tests etc in Singapore

Cost about 2200THB at Bumrungrad but there are much cheaper places

Raffles was part of a 1000 dollar health screening

Edited by Prakanong