Where to rent a car in Bangkok in reasonable price?

Irish Henle

Hi, This is my first visit to any Asian country. Even, my mom is not allowing me to visit Thailand with university fellows due to some bad news with female tourists in Asian countries. However, it is an important trip for me. I am going there with my friend Linda and Cristy. We have a reasonable budget and looking for a well-reputed company to rent a car in Bangkok. We have also compared car renting companies quotes (*link edited out*  but also prefer a trustworthy car renting company with reasonable quotes.  Please come with Good suggestions.

Edited by Scott

It has to be asked..... why do you need to rent a car in Bangkok. It is the last place on God’s earth that I would choose to rent in.

I would normally rent a car from airports and have never had a problem with Thai Rent a Car, Hertz or National Car Rent Thailand. Recently I have booked through Rental Cars.com

@Irish Henle Are you pretty sure even you’ve never visited Asia before to rent a car

Are you planning to stay only in Bangkok or travel to several places? Because driving here without acknowledging is pretty risky!! Driving is an absolute disaster with all the traffics, cars an motorbikes passing ya left and right. Accidents easily happen in a minor second, just touching a bike without your fault can led up to serious problems. My advice is also if you don’t have a motorcycle license don’t rent them. Even a simple scooters here are at minimal 125cc powered. I’ve done that 2 years ago and survived and had no motorcycle license. Be sure what you are up too!!

please do check the FB group ‘Bad driving in Thailand’ it is a communal page thus you don’ Have to join. 

Ok ok this is going to be your first ever travel to Thailand, welcome ? to LOS (Land Of Smiles)

you have a reasonably budgets that is no problemo here in Thailand. There are cheap hostels and hotels, guest houses, B&B etc...you can eat for very low costs at street stall/market. Greatest place are night markets for food and clothes!! 

Members here will gladly provide you with more information. Good luck and have fun!!!