Garbage dump under the window

plus7

Hi,

My house is on the village's border. Right under my window behind the  village's wall locals (?) made a dump. Actually the garbage is trashed from passed cars, there is nobody living in the sight.

It seems that dump always was there . But it rapidly grows.

Village office says this is not their land and they can't find the owner.

I'd like to get rid of the dump. What can I do in this case ?

I was thinking about removing the dump completely and putting some homes for spirits or something like that. What do you think about it ?

11 hours ago, watcharacters said:

Is this London circa 1750?       ?

I hope you find a resolution that cost little.

You serious? Since the invention of the automobile up to this day....people have been putting their rubbish in plastic bags and dumping it outside their own area....more so in "first" world countries where collection can be quite expensive. 

Next time when you want more replies, throw in some more popular words like, but not limited to: Thai cutie, She took my house, ladyboy or gay mariage. Serious things seldomly receive high scores.. about your problem, putting a spirit house on a cleaned up garbage belt seem quite wrong to me. If it would be me, I would let the mess cleaned up and put a cheap wite fence. Any other action involving other neighbours is IMO a waste of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If they cannot find the owner, just wire it off, remove the trash and maintain the land for 10 years and you will have squatters rights. More likely if you let it be known that is what you will do an owner will miraculously appear ......

Amazing Thailand!

• Like 1