Multiple Entry O Visa In Kl?

Hi. I'm thinking of heading to KL to request a multiple entry O marriage visa. I'll have trouble meeting the bank requirments for a one year O visa, (even the 200k), so I'd like to try to get a year by multiple entries. Does anyone have any recent experience/advice pertaining to the situation in KL? I could go to Penang, but would prefer a few days vacation in KL.

thanks

If you have the proper paperwork it should not be a problem.

1. Thai marriage cert

2. Copy of wife's id card

When the multi-entry first came out, the KL embassy offered me one, instead of the single entry I was applying for.

Edited by astral

If you have the proper paperwork it should not be a problem.

1. Thai marriage cert

2. Copy of wife's id card

When the multi-entry first came out, the KL embassy offered me one, instead of the single entry I was applying for.

It seems to be all down to luck Astral. KL seems a bit reasonable these days. Neat attire and a good demeanor are essential ingredients.

No experience with Kl in recaent years although I did get a visa there 20 years ago.

Go to Penang, it's a consulate and in general they are much easier to deal with than Embassies.

Generally speaking you are correct. Embassies have an over the top vision of their own great importance, and to prove that, they are into muscle flexing to impress everyone.

just returned from kl and succeeded in getting a multiple entry o based on marriage. I had my marriage certificate, wife's Id card, passport and my son's birth certificate all photocopied and signed and all went smoothly.

KL is a great city to visit.

hope this info helps.

just returned from kl and succeeded in getting a multiple entry o based on marriage. I had my marriage certificate, wife's Id card, passport and my son's birth certificate all photocopied and signed and all went smoothly.

KL is a great city to visit.

hope this info helps.

Great news. Good upon you. You should try to extend this visa towards the end of it, because they will see that you are using a mutiple entry visa to overcome the financial requirements for an extension if you apply again.