Bangkok man jumps to death, wife found dead

webfact

Bangkok man jumps to death, wife found dead

By The Nation

8fl.jpg

Picture: Sanook

A husband allegedly strangled his wife before jumping off the roof of their eight-floor apartment building in Bangkok's Din Daeng district on Thursday morning.

The Huay Kwang police were alerted to the apparent suicide and visited the apartment building on Soi Prachasongkroh 28 with a doctor from the Ramathibodi Hospital and officials from the Potektueng Foundation.

The body of Nakhon Khamkonkaew, 68, was found on the ground. He hit a pickup truck before falling to the ground.

Police checked his room on the second floor and found it was locked. When it was opened with a spare key, the body of his wife, Mali Khamkonkaew, 77, was found on her bed.

The doctor said she died of suffocation with a bruised neck. No sign of fighting was found in the room. The doctor believed she was strangled in her sleep.

Their daughter, Kamolwan Khamkonkaew, 35, returned after learning of the deaths.

She said her parents recently quarrelled after she and her mother announced plans to move out to live on their own.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30350866

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-07-26

And I thought all those lovelies at NEP who used to tell me "Thai man no good" was a load of BS.

Apparently not - doesn't matter young or old, Somchai has elevated himself to a new level of scum.

• Confused 1

i don't condone the guy killing his wife obviously but at the same time it must have been really hard to take that after at least 35 years i assume (their daughters age) that he was to be left alone aged 77.

and who knows what his mental state and health may have been like at 77.

no excuse but with his anger, fear and then probably hatred consuming him and with what would seem nothing much to lose he decided to do the worst thing possible

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Happy enough said:

i don't condone the guy killing his wife obviously but at the same time it must have been really hard to take that after at least 35 years i assume (their daughters age) that he was to be left alone aged 77.

no excuse but with his anger, fear and then probably hatred consuming him and with what would seem nothing much to lose he decided to do the worst thing possible

I think you will find he was 68, his wife was 77.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, webfact said:

Their daughter, Kamolwan Khamkonkaew, 35, returned after learning of the deaths.

Very sad way to find out how her parents died.....I hope she gets professional help.   

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, Aussieroaming said:

Is there no end to this BS, men murdering their partners because the relationship ends. Its like a mindless auto response.

Don't worry princess, not all Men are like that. When you grow up, you'll understand human nature a bit better.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, varun said:

And I thought all those lovelies at NEP who used to tell me "Thai man no good" was a load of BS.

Apparently not - doesn't matter young or old, Somchai has elevated himself to a new level of scum.

The women are no better, just like to claim they are.

4 hours ago, Happy enough said:

Perfectly acceptable to check himself out with a dive. Should have left his ladies alone to live in peace.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, flyingtlger said:

Very sad way to find out how her parents died.....I hope she gets professional help.   

she is doing just that as rumor has it she has an appointment  with  prominent fortune teller.

Edited by atyclb