Ten Facebook users lose Bt1m after being lured by promise of high yields

webfact

3 minutes ago, oldlakey said:

Greedy can be lived with but add stupidity then you can get ready just like this lot

What lot is this lot oldlakey..........Fooled the western investors for for nearly 30 years ----and took estimate... $us150billion

BernardMadoff.jpg

Edited by sanuk711

1 hour ago, sanuk711 said:

What lot is this lot oldlakey..........Fooled the western investors for for nearly 30 years ----and took estimate... $us150billion

BernardMadoff.jpg

I see you have answered your own question now with your edit my man well done and please keep up the good work

Needless to say greedy stupid people are not confined to Thailand, because you knew that did you not

I don't know if it is true but I have heard that Thais just do not have the history of Ponzi schemes that have been prevalent in the west. Sure an element of greed is there, but unsophisticated investors do not deserve the degree of opprobrium being dished out here, I think.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Bill Miller said:

I don't know if it is true but I have heard that Thais just do not have the history of Ponzi schemes that have been prevalent in the west. Sure an element of greed is there, but unsophisticated investors do not deserve the degree of opprobrium being dished out here, I think.

15% afraid I cant agree with you