Are There Any Germans Active In This Forum?

dms

if you are german but do not like to post just poll  

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess, not too many. A while ago a thread required input in German language and actually there was not too much feedback. We appear to be a minority among all those Americans, Brits, Aussies, Kiwis etc...

Maybe the other "Krauts" favor goofing off down at Pattaya over touching the keyboard. But wonder myself whether any other is gonna out him-/herself. Nevertheless, it's an English language forum and usually the lanugage skills of many Germans suck. Just look at the "Kanzler" and "Aussenminister" who don't leave the house without an interpreter :o

sorry sorry sorry i came in here and ask other question but i need help now.. where is the sms icon ? i mean the free sms ? i saw the homepage sayin can send free sms so please help me ok thank you once again sorry

Polls about Marmite are much more meaningful, aren't they, Maejo?

<deleted>!! There was a POLL about MARMITE?? And I missed it??? Bu99er! What was said? Where can I get some? Help! Need marmite quick.. gimme gimmee ..bu99er it, drooled on me keyboard, PC's about to go up in smo

It was great fun, but the topic's closed :o Time to move on to to the finer things in life......Maejo

Good idea Maejo Ma. Finer things in life? At least you could tell us her name. :D

i wonder if there are any germans as active posters out here

My German mate is around somewhere on this forum. He doesn't post much, but reads a lot. I just met him at the bar tonight, and he said he saw me hitting on rainman. :o

It was great fun, but the topic's closed :D  Time to move on to to the finer things in life......Maejo

Good idea Maejo Ma. Finer things in life? At least you could tell us her name. :D

Sure Axel.....Her name is Noi, and her young sister is called Lek....Strange but true :o

OK, so I'm bored this evening, don't worry it'll soon pass :o

When is that gonna be?

The last 10 or so postings have nothing to do with German speaking people on this forum. Then again, other than putting one's vote in, not much content to spark off a discussion?

"I speek" VfB Stuttgart Vice-champion tonight :D

The last 10 or so postings have nothing to do with German speaking people

Guess you are right, but then I am not in the mood.

VfB Stuttgart could have been Vice Champion, should have been in the Champions League qualifying as third and moved to forth last night. Lost it all.

I swear in German.

Thailand related? Yes, saw on UBC and switched to Manu:Millwall :o

Ja, ich spreche Deutsch.

German is my native language. Originally from Austria in Europe.

Yes we are somehow the minority here, it is simply said, English, which is the main language for communication in this world....

It is just comfortable to keep all in English, which is understood by most people, regardless from where they are....

Johann

hi yohan

jep looks like there are not to many germans or german speaking persons in this board :D and we are a minority here :o

but it was my intantion to find out ho many we are ..... :D

and when is see all this guys that try to flame and to bring this thread offtopic 3.gif than my way with the poll was absolutly right :D

Ich bin zwar nicht Deutsch, spreche es aber wohl... English ist halt einfacher,aber Deutsch bleibt die einzige Sprache die meiner Muttersprache am naechsten ist...

Dutchy

How can we make the active German participating in this forum inactive?

Thinking about Yohan mainly,... :o:D

Dutchy, do you miss being German?

Ich bin zwar nicht Deutsch, spreche es aber wohl... English ist halt einfacher,aber Deutsch bleibt die einzige Sprache die meiner Muttersprache am naechsten ist...

Dutchy

How can we make the active German participating in this forum inactive?

Thinking about Yohan mainly,... :o:D

Dutchy, do you miss being German?

Bluecat, German-speaking you should say, Herr Yohan is from Austria. Well let's say a very active member. You might not agree with what he says, but still

Live and let live. (Leben und leben lassen)

Dutchy, not sure if your nick-name reflects your origins, but does this help?

Het leven het niet gemakkelijk, door god.

Bluecat, German-speaking you should say, Herr Yohan is from Austria. Well let's say a very active member. You might not agree with what he says, but still

Live and let live. (Leben und leben lassen)

Just a joke, Axel.

From Austria, you said, no wonder,... (I stop here, better,...) :o

That's true (for me at least) that sometimes Yohan gets a bit overzealous in his postings.

I mean repeating ad infinitum his beliefs,...

But really, nothing against him, most of the time I either enjoy reading them or I do not read them.

So he can post forever, no complain from my side. :D

your nick-name reflects your origins, but does this help?

Het leven het niet gemakkelijk, door god.

Nein, Axel, das hat mir leider nicht geholfen. Ich fuerchte, dass dein Deutsch doch wesentlich besser als dein Niederlaendisch ist...

Dutchy