Caption this One! ????

Nyezhov

Last night, I went out on my nightly wander aiming for the old City.  I just wander around because I am a space cadet with a camera. I like alleys and suchlike, especially because I have a weak bladder. I got halfway to WongwiangYai and discovered I left my phone home, which is typical. I realize that some of you old hands just travel aimlessly through Bangkok without a phone, but me, I like to at least figure out where I am once in while. Rather than shlep back, I stayed in my Thonburi comfort zone, got off at Krung Thonburi, and cruised around Charoen Nakhon and then ended up in IconSiam. Cool beans I said, ice cream, wagyu, girls, River, air conditioning, spotless toilets.

Well they had this jewelry show there with a runway and a bunch of b*tchfaced tall skinny Rooosian Models. Even better! So I started my IG snapping (all in all, not just of the Models, I took like 350 stills, 100 4K bursts at 30fps and an hour of video) and got some decent stuff! In sorting things out this morning, I found this unintentional capture. For those of you who don't have my IG, I thought I would share.

He looks ready to attack. Only in Thailand????

913733374_P1060597(2).thumb.JPG.ba451a51bbe2b64b488be9d9a3a05c21.JPG

Edited by Nyezhov
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Darcula said:

Over 400 pics of Ruski beauties, and all you can post here is 1 pic of a gawking Somchai.

You might as well have forgotten to take off that lens cap. :1zgarz5:

enjoy. The sour faces arent just for the show ???? thats how they look when you give them a present too  ????

774094347_P1060609(2).thumb.JPG.166d925c2208ecbbc7761c981831f3f8.JPG

• Thanks 1