Life Without Suv

I'm writing this to try and bump this post back up to the visible spectrum of the forum. Jamesboi posts so many individual jokes, that he not only domineers this forum, but he winds up bumping everyone else's contributions down and out of the forum within several hours or their submission.

I'm writing this to try and bump this post back up to the visible spectrum of the forum. Jamesboi posts so many individual jokes, that he not only domineers this forum, but he winds up bumping everyone else's contributions down and out of the forum within several hours or their submission.

brahmburgers - the photos are great - I think I have seen almost all of them at some stage on a Thai road

Have to say though that the comment re Jamesboi is a bit rough, he posts a lot yes but most of them are good and helps to raise a smile. If others were as prolific as Jamesboi we would have one of the biggest forums on the net

brahmburgers - the photos are great - I think I have seen almost all of them at some stage on a Thai road

Have to say though that the comment re Jamesboi is a bit rough, he posts a lot yes but most of them are good and helps to raise a smile. If others were as prolific as Jamesboi we would have one of the biggest forums on the net

thanks man

on topic - i'm bumping this topic for brahmburgers hahahaha

Great Pics Brahms'

But what on earth was that fish!!

Good Luck

Moss.

PS

I have just found out who Jamesyboi is, who everybody is talking about :o

Good Luck

Which fish do you mean? I think I know. The big shark with it's fin removed. That one?

Fin probably went into shark fin soup...