Wireless Key Board

Mumbo Jumbo

I am using a wireless Mouse and key board, the keyboard does not have the usual

Led indicator light on it to show when the caps Lock is in use, and I keep forgetting if it’s set or not

Does any one know if it’s possible to have some thing on my monitor that would show the

Position of the Caps Lock..? I am running Windows XP Pro Media edition.

Thanks …..

I am using FireFox to read this post.

If I press the Caps Lock Key a little message comes up on the lower

left side of the screen telling me what has happened: CAPS LOCK : ON/OFF

Actually that may be your keyboard driver. Some keyboards I've bought had that ability when installing the software.

Florin, my wireless receiver does have a flashing LED, but it flashes every time I do a key board stroke or mouse click, there is a small button on the top of the receiver, which ive never been able to work out what it does, as it came with no instructions, just part of the computers package ( Acer E500 )

Thanks ...... Mumbo

Florin, my wireless receiver does have a flashing LED, but it flashes every time I do a key board stroke or mouse click, there is a small button on the top of the receiver, which ive never been able to work out what it does, as it came with no instructions, just part of the computers package ( Acer E500 )

Thanks ...... Mumbo

That LED then is just showing transmission from the keyboard. The button is to synchronize your keyboard/mouse identity to the receiver. Usually your mouse/keyboard will have a button on the bottom also. If it is not auto recognized, you push the button on the receiver, then the button on the mouse/keyboard.