Pork Sausages

19 hours ago, khunPer said:

They actually sell Okay susages in Makro, including veal susages...????

They used to be ok when they had English Porks but now only sell Cumbrian Sausages which are far to 'herbie' for mw to enjoy.

There is an English guy here on Koh Phangan who started to make sausages as a hobby. Very good. Could be a Cumberland type of sausage?? I don´t know. The texture is more coarse than for example a Bratwurst and it comes in a natural casing. Apparently he sells them, as I ate it in a French restaurant close to where I live. I don´t know the Englishman but if you are interrested you could call the owner of "Nai Suan Restaurant" (google it). His name is Hans (German name, but he is French) and ask him. I also could ask him, in case

• Like 1

On 4/15/2019 at 3:06 PM, pikao said:

There is an English guy here on Koh Phangan who started to make sausages as a hobby. Very good. Could be a Cumberland type of sausage?? I don´t know. The texture is more coarse than for example a Bratwurst and it comes in a natural casing. Apparently he sells them, as I ate it in a French restaurant close to where I live. I don´t know the Englishman but if you are interrested you could call the owner of "Nai Suan Restaurant" (google it). His name is Hans (German name, but he is French) and ask him. I also could ask him, in case

There is also one on Samui who makes Sausages, Pork pies, Pate etc and smokes his own Mackerel to order.