What thai bank allows to send money through online banking from thai card to another card overseas?

I sent some money outside Thailand on my bank account offline and was asked for the passport, bank book and one month salary receipt signed by HR and authorized by company stamp. It took 30 minutes for the bank employee to complete all the papyrology. This procedure is in place against the money laundering but unfortunately mostly regulars suffer this admin hassle. I was very pissed.

So to answer your question, I am not sure if money can be sent online but please let me know if you got somewhere with this. Btw. I did this in Kasikorn.

Online transfer can be opened for foreigners with workpermits. Ask your branch.

I however have never worked in Thailand. I understand it should be still possible to send back some of the money I originally transferred in Thailand. With the foreign transfer certificate and sales contract of selling my condo I hope it will be possible. Can someone please confirm this?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, zhangxifu said:

Online transfer can be opened for foreigners with workpermits. Ask your branch.

I however have never worked in Thailand. I understand it should be still possible to send back some of the money I originally transferred in Thailand. With the foreign transfer certificate and sales contract of selling my condo I hope it will be possible. Can someone please confirm this?

Thanks. I heard of it but wasn't brave enough to start the process as I guess I have to take a whole day off

1 hour ago, WebGuy said:

Thanks. I heard of it but wasn't brave enough to start the process as I guess I have to take a whole day off

I can confirm that is the way.. Show money in and show them invested in your condo.. Profit is allowed also within reasons....

https://www.dee.money ????

1) Connect the DeeMoney App with your local SCB, BBL or KBank account via ATM (for more details, click here).

2) Choose KPlus as your payment method, and use the KBank mobile app to complete the payment.

3) Generate a QR Code within the DeeMoney app, and then open it up in your local m-banking app to complete the payment.

Why deal with your bank's painful procedures to transfer your own money? Bypass them.