Education Visa application - Seeking advice

I will be making the application education visa in Savannakhet next month

The consulate website states i must show 3 months bank statement with my application

This is causing a problem as most of my current funds are not stored in my bank account

If i move around 80000 THB into my account will this be an issue when i show 2 of the 3 months bank statement with very low balance but the 3rd month will show the 80000 baht

School have also told me to get a paper showing my criminal background check however i see nothing on the consulate website referring  to this will this be necessary?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can provide information on this matter

The criminal report is required by the school, I guess that might be enforced by education ministry. The conculate will not ask you about it, each has their own requirements. I recommend you not to skip it else the school may not be able to register you. Also they ask the criminal report from Thai police if you are in Thailand since a year and from your home country otherwise.

Being unable to show 3 months of account history would certainly create a problem in the embassy in my home country, I don't know if Savannakhet would be different.

9 hours ago, thermic said:

The criminal report is required by the school, I guess that might be enforced by education ministry.

Neither one requires it. 

Some embassies and consulates only require the criminal background if attending a university. Other want if for universities and informal schools.

Savannakhet does not ask for one.