One 2 Call Top Up Problem

sometime

What’s going wrong, over the last number of years I must have purchased fifty 0ne 2 call top up phone cards, then scratched off the silver to show the digits to enter after dialing the usual 900120,all with no problem. But now I dial the 900120 enter the digits but now the voice says your pin number is incomplete,

This happened on my last card, so I returned to the phone shop she asked for my phone tapped in some numbers and the top up was activated, now my recent card is just the same tap in the 13 digits and the voice says pin number incomplete.

Has something changed that I am unaware of. :o

Its only happened to me once and that was yesterday afternoon. (26.3)

Tried umpteen times to enter it by just typing *120 and no. but the message kept on telling me to call the number first *120 and then type it in but everytime as you said PIN no. incomplete.

Anyway after a dozen goes at each and just before I was about to go down to AIS to sort them out it worked on my final attempt.

Guess it was a temporary malfunction at AIS (who themselves seem to be a permanent malfunction)

Edited by guru

Your problem is you are not doing it correctly The process is *120*then pin number of scratch card # then send you will be shown your new balance and get a text with new balance soon after. Hope this clears it up for you

Your problem is you are not doing it correctly The process is *120*then pin number of scratch card # then send you will be shown your new balance and get a text with new balance soon after. Hope this clears it up for you

Thanks, top up worked 1st time using the above numbers :o

one to call has been doing some changes in the past month or so. at times, even by using the above correct codes, its impossible to top up. it just says to try in a few hours, or use the atm to top up.

i have noticed that the lady's voice has changed on the recordings, so they must be doing some upgrades.

You can top-up by calling 900120 (or *120) and following the voice-prompts to enter the 13-digit code via the keypad, or enter the following string *120*nnnnn nnnn nnnn# and hit "send". Either method normally works, however neither are working for me today. I hear a recorded voice message saying they hare having problems with, and/or are updating their systems.

I have no idea how to enter the 1-2-call "top off " info.

I always give the clerk my money and phone and they are happy to enter the codes for me. She gives me back the phone with the text msg showing me the new minutes and expiration date.

When you top off your 1-2-Call account, how long does the balance last? I have always been a DTAC customer, however lately I have been disappointed in that they only give me a week to use my top-off balance, regardless of the amount. If I enter 2 top-off cards, then I get two weeks (Thai logic?). For a two week holiday, I purchase 100-baht cards to minimize my risk of losing unused phone time.

Edited by Gumballl

When you top off your 1-2-Call account, how long does the balance last? I have always been a DTAC customer, however lately I have been disappointed in that they only give me a week to use my top-off balance, regardless of the amount. If I enter 2 top-off cards, then I get two weeks (Thai logic?). For a two week holiday, I purchase 100-baht cards to minimize my risk of losing unused phone time.

Not sure - my card extended til Oct 08 :D, last put 600bht on it. :o

Had issues this time, trying scratch the silver off receive the code. Nearly took the whole silver strip off with the top off code. :o Luckily I was able to decipher it.

I did that before and had to take it in to the AIS centre on Suk Soi 25 with my passport which they copied. They looked the no. up (the card no. not the PIN) in their data base to see if it was used or not and gave me the PIN.

100 baht card will add one week to your expiry date on One-2-Call.

so 2 x 100 baht cards would give you a phone that works for 2 weeks. (until you use up the 200 baht making calls anyway).

However, you still have the money for another week after that (but can't use it unless you top up). After that, the money's lost, but I'm not sure how long you'd keep the number if you don't use the phone...

I make a point of using the mobile sometimes for 009 calls to the UK, just so that I use up most of the money sitting on it... - Lost 1800 baht once because I ended up staying in the UK a week longer than planned. (The mobile is the number I gave out for people to call me when I was on support, so I had to keep it active, but didn't really use it for calling out much until the kids got phones - so much easier to find them at the school when you can call them and ask which building they're in...)

100 baht card will add one week to your expiry date on One-2-Call.

so 2 x 100 baht cards would give you a phone that works for 2 weeks. (until you use up the 200 baht making calls anyway).

However, you still have the money for another week after that (but can't use it unless you top up). After that, the money's lost, but I'm not sure how long you'd keep the number if you don't use the phone...

I make a point of using the mobile sometimes for 009 calls to the UK, just so that I use up most of the money sitting on it... - Lost 1800 baht once because I ended up staying in the UK a week longer than planned. (The mobile is the number I gave out for people to call me when I was on support, so I had to keep it active, but didn't really use it for calling out much until the kids got phones - so much easier to find them at the school when you can call them and ask which building they're in...)

in my experience, 300 baht buys you 30 days.