Sars is present in thailand!

tom123

Hello you guys. Do you really believe in that what PM Thaksin says? If you know more about the background of Thais then you will certainly understand that they are just trying to squeeze as much money out of you as possible. Without money the farang is worthless in to Thailand. They don't like farangs to come here but simply want you money.

Thailand is loosing about THB 3 billion every months on tourist that do not come and spend their hard-earned money. What is more logical for the Thai government to declare Thailand "sars free" ha, ha...

It is certainly not. You should rather be careful going to Thailand becasue of SARS, AIDS and recent terrorist attacks.

Besides, thee are better places where the foreigner is more welcome then here.

Tom,

I do hope you didn't spend all your money at the internet cafe where you work for the European Tourist Authority. I hope you saved some for English lessons or typing lessons or observational skills lessons. No doubt you aren't welcomed here, you're an A-Hole. As for SARS, it could well be a threat, but then again, so can being run over by a car, ANYWHERE in the world. Don't spit in peoples faces, don't swap spit with strangers or drink after them, and you've a decent chance of avoiding it. Oh yeah, stay out of crowded elevators, espeically mine, because SARS will be the least of your worries if you keep slandering my adopted homeland and we meet.

Say hello to your lead jackass for me, whoever he is. He taught you well.

On my recent trip to LOS for songkran, everyone was telling me "don't go there cos of SARS". Its a fact that while I was there 2 people (both brought it in from overseas) died while I was there.

However, during the sonkran festival, nearly 600 people died in traffic accidents...

So I think this whole SARS panic is out of proportion....  No one told me not to go to LOS cos I might get killed by a drunken motorist.

Hello there,

yes, it is in fact not so much SARS we are talking about here. Certainly it "might" be true. Who actually cares about it. It is more important to know that fact that the real "society" thai women don't like to be seen with frang guys becasue they might be midtaken for prostitutes.

What the ###### is wrong with this country. This entire place is a whore hole. The tourist only making up about 10% of the sex tourism here. 90% is done by the thais themselves. I have lived here quite a while and left the country upon figuring it out. Most of the people here haven't got the point yet. Unless you are of course here for the pussy on sale it is not worth coming here

Tom

What can I say, pal. Your words speak for themselves. Glad you found the airport and hope the heck you stay there. What you were doing here is your own issue and if you were never able to look past it, then again, your issue. If that is all you truly think of Thailand, then I doubt you ever bothered to really take a look past your own 'johnson.'

Again, thanks for leaving. Stay gone.

Tom, Thailand is not a whore hole but I can understand why some people can end up seeing it that way.

Many of us have had bad experiences here, but we do not all end up feeling bitter.

How can you generalise about the entire female population of a country when you have only met a limited number of them.