How Trump and Fox news are responsible for the US situation

4 minutes ago, CNXexpat said:

This helps the dead and sick people in the US right now a lot. And don´t forget his "we have enough of these beautiful tests"...

we have tremendous results, tremendous...our people doing a tremendous job, tremendous...

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, CNXexpat said:

This helps the dead and sick people in the US right now a lot. And don´t forget his "we have enough of these beautiful tests"...

What a load of <deleted>! Luckily Trump had the guts to ban Chinese travel to US on Jan 31 to cries of "racist, xenophobia" from Biden and Democrats. Imagine the number of cases and deaths if had not acted and left that route open. Thank god he is charge!!

• Like 2
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1
6 minutes ago, Opl said:

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/02/will-the-new-coronavirus-go-away-in-april/

Trump, Feb. 10: Now, the virus that we’re talking about having to do — you know, a lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat — as the heat comes in. Typically, that will go away in April. We’re in great shape though. We have 12 cases — 11 cases, and many of them are in good shape now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, sanemax said:

You link doesnt back-up your claim , it shows Trump responding to the virus, rather than clamming that the virus is a hoax

glass half full or half empty... matter of interpretation, keep your idea and I will keep mine

5 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

glass half full or half empty... matter of interpretation, keep your idea and I will keep mine

No, you are twisting his words to make them mean something that he didnt say 

If you claim that Trump said the virus is a hoax, then post the unedited comment or video up of him actually saying it 

Trump restricted Chinese from entering the US BACK IN JANUARY! What did leftists, Biden, Pelosi, Schumer and the left wing DNC media do..... call him a xenophobic racist. You'll have to consult the waybackmachine for many of their tweets, as they deleted them after it hit the fan and Trump was proven correct. But, go on with your nonsense...

It's gotta be exhausting being a leftist liberal NPC parroting whatever MSNBC and CNN direct you to do for, what, going on 4 years now. Liberalism truly is a mental disorder. I know perfectly rational people in all other aspects of life who believe Putin is directing US policy (nevermind Putin took Crimea and invaded Ukraine with nary a side glance from their messiah Obama and that Trump lobbied Europe hard to buy Natural Gas from the US, which would have been a body blow to Russia), that a few facebook ads influenced the 2016 election and, well, anything 'orange man bad' that Soros and Co can dream up.

They don't care about illegal immigration dramatically shifting demographics in the country or the fact that the left is LITERALLY importing votes (and has been doing so since 1965) to.... yep, influence elections. Once TX goes blue it's all over- just as planned. But, no... it's Trump we have to worry about.

Take a few days off from your NPC role and learn what is really going on. Does it bother you at all the amount of money Soros has poured into District Attorney elections nationwide for years? Whatever your politics, this should alarm you. But, no... go with feeling over facts. Google the mayor of Florence Italy's virtue signalling "hug a Chinese- I'm a human being not a virus campaign"- a leftist feel good virtue signalling campaign that hasn't aged well and likely killed Italians. Liberalism kills. 

I am very critical of Trump on several things- you see, I am not indoctrinated to support or oppose 100% of anything- I don't have mind handlers like your ilk. You should at least attempt independent thought.

Of course, you won't- you're way too far down the rabbit hole...

Edited by idiot farang
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, CNXexpat said:

This video is funny and shows from 4:50 how "professional" Trump acted and spoke.

Don't let them start you off again, yes we know you think Mr Trump is a nasty man! now move on...................

Maybe this will help?

2 minutes ago, CGW said:

Don't let them start you off again, yes we know you think Mr Trump is a nasty man!

Nasty is the wrong word - stupid is matching it better. Thankfully he is not my president. But It is interesting for an outsider to observe.

As per the pinned notice Political Discussions In Home Country Forum:

Political discussions do not fit under the purpose of this forum as stated under its title. " Pensions, regulations, laws, etc. that affect expats living in Thailand. No visa related topics" 

The location for political discussions for home countries is in the  World News forum.

Topics found to be political will be closed.

//Closed//