60-day extension to Non-Imm O based on wife and/or child at Chaengwhattana

Hi,

Please could you help advise me on what is currently required to extend by 60 days a visa stamp (90 days) from a non-imm O based on wife and/or child at Chaengwhattana?

I suspect it might be different in the cases of wife and child, however my visa specifies both wife and child even though I applied for one on the basis of child, I am concerned this will cause them to require me to provide "wife" based evidence.

Has anyone done this recently during covid?

Thank you in advance.

Edited by OxfordWill

What is written on your visa will not make any difference to the requirements to apply for the extension.

What you put on the application form for the reason to apply for the extension.

To visit your wife will require her to be with you. To visit you child the will be need to be with you.

Marriage or birth certificate and a copy of it. Copies of wife or childs house book registry and ID card (childs if old enough to have one).

• Like 1

Thanks Joe you're always very helpful.

Since I can't take either individuals along with me, do you know of any alternative location currently available for a border run either by air or land where I can safely reactivate my 90 days stamp?

You could try to it without you wife or children being with you. Some offices may be flexible about that requirement.

At this time I am not of anywhere within the region where you could go to for a new entry.