Non immigrant-O visa based on marriage

Hello,

I got a question and hope that someone can help me. I am staying in Thailand on a multiple entry non immigrant-O visa, based on marriage. I live in a village near Roi-Et. My visa expires on rhe 1st of September 2020. My 90 days of stay expires on the 16th of April 2020. In normall circumstanses I always do a visa run to Laos after 90 days. When I go to the immigration office can I get a 60 days extension? What paperwork do I need for a 60 days extension?

Me and my wife never filed for TM30. Is this a problem? 

Does anyone know a good visa agent in, or near Roi-Et. I am okay when I have to pay someone who can arrange the 60 days extension for me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

You can apply for a 60 day extension to visit your wife.

Your wife will need to be with you when you apply. You will need your marriage certificate and a copy of it, copies of your wife's house book registry and ID card. 

I think they will want a TM30 done when you apply for the extension.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Your wife will need to be with you when you apply. You will need your marriage certificate and a copy of it, copies of your wife's house book registry and ID card. 

Whats the fee for this and which form is needed for the extension itself?

You also have to get a letter from the Amphore office that is something to do with your marriage certificate. Possibly the Amphore office confirming you are still married. 

Don't worry if this sounds vague, they will know what it is you need in the Amphore. 

It is valid for 4 days so you dont have to do it on the same day as immigration if you dont want to. 

Paperwork required:

Marriage certificate

Your passport

Wifes ID

Wifes blue book

The service is free. 

4 minutes ago, UdonRoy said:

You also have to get a letter from the Amphore office that is something to do with your marriage certificate. Possibly the Amphore office confirming you are still married. 

Don't worry if this sounds vague, they will know what it is you need in the Amphore. 

It is valid for 4 days so you dont have to do it on the same day as immigration if you dont want to. 

Paperwork required:

Marriage certificate

Your passport

Wifes ID

Wifes blue book

The service is free. 

Presume you mean kor ror 2. Never needed anytime I have done a 60 day extension. What Joe says is correct

4 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You can apply for a 60 day extension to visit your wife.

Thank you, any report lately at Pattaya ? long queues ?

I did it at Tak immigration yesterday.  60 day extension. IO lady bit of a Nazi. Needed two signed copies of.

Passport photo page 

Visa and last stamp 

Wife's ID 

House book 

Kor ror 2 

Original marriage cert.(not signed)

Copy marriage cert.

Tried to charge me 800 bht for not having TM 30. I use the app, she was satisfied when showed her last entry date in app.

Other people get asked for different things. My advice, take 2 copies of everything to be sure.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, UdonRoy said:

Paperwork required:

Marriage certificate

Your passport

Wifes ID

Wifes blue book

The service is free. 

Kor Ror 2.

Only Wife ID is needed to obtain.

20 Baht fee.

Kor Ror 2 is not needed for 60 day extension.

Only for 12 month extensions.

Edited by fishtank