Any Local thailand shipping agents that can clear shipping tax to the US

TheJoker999

Hi there, does anyone know any companies that can clear US customs of the import tax? 
There are many companies that import products from US and China without having to incur taxes in thailand but what about exporting to US and China.

Does anyone know and have any recommendations? Its not a huge amount but i ship quite regularly. 

Edited by TheJoker999

42 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

You are going to have to pay taxes and customs if that is described in the law. I would say that all shipping companies can do that, depending on whish IncoTerms transport code you will be using. In this case it would be sending CIF

When i export things out of china via air/sea to around the world, there are many agents with special routes that has no taxes and customs. Some companies in thai do have this service but they charge per container which is not suitable for me. ????

43 minutes ago, TheJoker999 said:

When i export things out of china via air/sea to around the world, there are many agents with special routes that has no taxes and customs. Some companies in thai do have this service but they charge per container which is not suitable for me. ????

Which companies offer this for importing to Thailand? If you don't want to post links here please send it as private message.

46 minutes ago, TheJoker999 said:

Shared container? Suitable?

46 minutes ago, jackdd said:

Which companies offer this for importing to Thailand? If you don't want to post links here please send it as private message.

Thousands of companies even local thai companies have this kind of china-thailand tax free imports. but of coz their prices are way more expensive, i communicate with chinese companies directly because i'm chinese. if you need to import you can contact me and i can arrange it for you. 

44 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Shared container? Suitable?

7 ft container are way too big for me. i'm only exporting 30kg volume boxes out of thailand on a frequent basis so i was wondering whether there are local companies who can clear the customs and tax for me. i'm still searching on facebook 

1 hour ago, TheJoker999 said:

7 ft container are way too big for me. i'm only exporting 30kg volume boxes out of thailand on a frequent basis so i was wondering whether there are local companies who can clear the customs and tax for me. i'm still searching on facebook 

I said shared container. Not any 7 ft. I mean the ones they transport in after sizes of the packages.

Try V-serve Logistics Limited on Sukhumvit 77

Edited by Matzzon