Looking For A House In Bangkok (on Nut / Lad Prao)

Guest Reimar
Looking for a house - not apartment - in Bangkok preferably On Nut or Lad Prao areas. Must have at least 2 bedrooms and a bit of a garden / yard.

Not too expensive.

You want to buy or to rent?

Looking for a house - not apartment - in Bangkok preferably On Nut or Lad Prao areas. Must have at least 2 bedrooms and a bit of a garden / yard.

Not too expensive.

Im looking to rent something similar.

A house in Lad Prao or On Nut areas - must be near to MRT or BTS. Please PM me if you have anything suitable.

Thanks

Not too expensive.

Im looking to rent something similar.

A house in Lad Prao or On Nut areas - must be near to MRT or BTS. Please PM me if you have anything suitable.

Thanks

Sorry forgot to say - i need Unfurnished.

• 1 month later...
Same for me. pls

no furniture, >80 sq.m

close to BTS

% provided on closed deal

agents are welcome.

crazy offers - don't bother (pepsi is 14Baht. not 25)

Hello Guys,

I have a townhouse available in Sukhumvit Area (Sukhumvit 97/1).This townhouse is just renovated recently. This townhouse has two bedrooms on second floor around (25 square metres each) and large room on first floor (around 50 square metres), plus kitchen. The large room can be living room/office space. There are three bathrooms. There is also one parking inside the house.

This townhouse is just 100 metres from main sukhumvit road (Air Condition Bus Stop), around 500 metres from Sukhumvit 62 Expressway Toll Station, around 1 km. ( around half miles) from BTS Sky train – On Nut Station. Also, Close to Thai fresh market (Lots of food to eat)(150 metres), Thai/Chinese Restuarant (150 metres) , Tesco Lotus Superstore (1k.m), Carfeour Superstore (1k.m), and etc. If you can go online and see bangkok map or www.bts.co.th, you will get idea where it is.

I am not a broker, I own few properties and rent out to foreigners. How long you want to rent this property?

Rent is between 13,000 and 15,000 depend on duration of stay. This include two airconditions and two phone line. Utilities are based on actual usage.

Please let me know, Is there anybody interested? Thanks.

Edited by onnutboy