90 Day Reporting Location

I need to front up at a Immigration office to do my 90 day reporting.

Can I go to any immigration office or does it have to be the one for the province I am residing in?

I live on the edge of Nonthaburi but Chaeng Wattana Immigration (Bangkok) is much closer for me.

7 minutes ago, beatlebones said:

Ive moved from Bangkok to Nonthaburi since I applied for my extension.

Does that mean I need to do the reporting at Nonthaburi now ?

You could do it to Bangkok for this report. But you will need to change your address to Nonthaburi before applying for your next extension.

18 minutes ago, beatlebones said:

Ive moved from Bangkok to Nonthaburi since I applied for my extension.

Does that mean I need to do the reporting at Nonthaburi now ?

If you did not visit Nonthaburi IO already to notify them of your new address in that proivnce (this has to be done in person), you could still do your current 90-day report at CW (the province where your previous address was located),

Normally it should also be possible to notify Nonthaburi IO of you having relocated to an address in that province (most IOs require a TM-30 form for relocation purposes), and after having done that, immediately file your 90-day report there.  So the above should be done during the 14 day before till 6 days after 90-day due date window for filing your 90-day report in person.

I'm in the same situation. I must report at the Bangkok/Chaengwattana immigration office. But is that at the temporary Muang Thong Thani location or is it now back at the government complex on Chaengwattana Road?

I'm confused because the main website listed the government complex not Muang Thong Thani.