Koh Larn Hotel Recommendations? Samet Too...

Weho

I can't find much on the internet about any hotels on Koh Larn that might be decent, with air conditioning. Can anyone suggest any for a stay of two or three nights? What about Koh Samet? Is it worth it to go over there?

Are there any decent websites for Koh Larn and Koh Samet??

There ARE lovely bungalows available for rent on Koh Larn, The price is around 1,200 baht per night since they are the only ones on the island. A/C included.. If you would like the phone number let me know and I'll PM you..

There ARE lovely bungalows available for rent on Koh Larn, The price is around 1,200 baht per night since they are the only ones on the island. A/C included.. If you would like the phone number let me know and I'll PM you..

Yes, I would appreciate names/phone numbers on Koh Larn... feel free to private message me, or post here if others might be interested.

And the other poster who mentioned KOH KONG, where/what is that, and how do I get there? Just looking for someplace decent/reasonable, around 1,200 baht a night is fine, with air conditinioning...

Edited by Weho

Ok, The name of the place is 'Napuk Resort'

Phone numbers:

081-7232202

086-1528374

I have never stayed at this particular place yet, Its newly opened.. The boss is my friends sister. I am not sure of her english skills but there is english on the card so I would presume they speak some english..

I drove about the island about a year ago and there seemed to be quite a lot of accommodation. I didn't get any names though.

There's Koh Sichang off Sri Racha which has several bungalows and resorts too - see the Koh Sichang web site.

Where IS Koh Kong????????

Edited by wilko