Ngv Van To Airport From Victory Monument

ricklev

I took the NGV van from the airport transportation center to Victory Monument and was very pleased with the service. Can anyone tell where it waits for passengers at Victory Monument?

Thanks!

They gather passengers at the entrance to the Century shopping center/movie complex...They set up tables on the front steps and the vans are parked in the adjacent parking area..

Stoneman

Thanks for the help. I discovered that the van currently waits for passengers about ten meters towards victory monument from the 552 bus stop. Not sure if that is the Century shopping center.

For anyone looking for the bus or van: You walk on the right side from the BTS station toward the monument. The steps going down are just past the monument and the van waits just about at the steps. The bus stop is a little past the steps away walking in the direction away from the BTS station.

The van this time was fast, too fast really. I take the bus or van because I feel safer, but the van driver this time was driving faster than the rainy conditions warranted. On other trips the driving has been fine. Oh well.....