Flying in 4 days, no sign of COE yet?

On 10/29/2021 at 5:27 PM, Salerno said:

If your flight is before 7 November COE can be used, after 7 November TP.

According to what source? I’ve seen no notice to the effect that COEs approved prior to 1 November will only be honored until 7 November.

On 10/29/2021 at 4:12 PM, don43451 said:

I received my "fully" approved COE within 24 hours of submitting the required documents and it was more than 48 hours prior to the flight.  I submitted the required documents on Monday afternoon and received the approved COE on Tuesday afternoon.  My flight is Saturday afternoon. 

However, my understanding is that if you have an approved COE prior to 1 November, it will be honored.  If it not approved prior to the 1st, you need to apply through the Thailand Pass website.

It’s my understanding that for those whose COEs have already been pre-approved, the embassies will continue to process those applications until 7 November.

NOTICE

Updated on October 29th

From 1 November 2021, the Certificate of Entry (COE) registration website will be closed for new registration. The applicant can apply for Thailand new electronic entry document (Thailand Pass QR code) at https://tp.consular.go.th which will be open for registration from 1 November 2021 at 09.00 hrs. onwards.

The website will allow traveller whose application has been pre-approved to continue their application process to obtain COE from the Royal Thai Embassy or the Royal Thai Consulate-General until 7 November 2021.

For travellers who have been issued COE and will arrive in Thailand from 1 November 2021 onwards, the COE is valid for entering Thailand. The travellers can update the COE format which will mention the condition of stay complying with new entry regulations by downloading the revised COE document at this registration website (https://coethailand.mfa.go.th) or the link from your COE approval notification email.

https://asq.in.th/thailand-pass

22 minutes ago, fusion58 said:

According to what source? I’ve seen no notice to the effect that COEs approved prior to 1 November will only be honored until 7 November.

I read it in a press release or on an Embassy site that stated flights up to 7 November - COE, flights from 8 November - TP.

Also from the COE site:

The website will allow traveller whose application has been pre-approved to continue their application process to obtain COE from the Royal Thai Embassy or the Royal Thai Consulate-General until 7 November 2021.

• 1 month later...

Just got back from Thailand. All went well with the process at the airport, had to wait about 20 mins before immigration to show a very nice young lady all my paperwork, she seemed more interested in my Samsung Flip phone more than anything. Got to arrivals, looked like a biological warfare site, all the workers in PPE, utter chaos sorting out who is going in what minibus.About 30 mins later, I was put in a minibus with another Thai lady who was going to the same hotel. On route to the hotel, we stopped off at a Hospital to do the swob, another scene of chaos, eventually did the swob, I asked "how long it would take for the results"? and she said "about 12 hours", I was hoping it was going to be around that time, as I had a flight out at 8am the following morning. At 11.40 pm 7 hours after arriving, I got the all clear and was told I could leave the hotel if i wanted. Food at the hotel was delivered at my room door in containers, someone knocked and run away every time, no one was ever there. Very sad to see the arrivals at Suvarnabhumi Airport, everything has shut down, no where to change money, or get data on your phone, so bring some with you.