International Calling Card

jetzie

Hi guys, i am on a trip to the USA for 3 months, and i cant find anywhere to buy a international calling card to call my girlfirned ffrom thailand.

i am now in Escandido, san diego, anyone can recommand a good international calling card to call thailand and where to buy it??

thanks!!!!

Absolutely. This is the best page I've found:

click here

I use Mobile Clear. You may want to try Mobile Seconds. It's the best deal because there are no hidden fees. I've been using it for months and have only used about 9 bucks out of 20 because you can talk forever and there are no hidden fees. Other cards had fees like 49 cents charged every 2 weeks so it got eat pretty quick by stupid fees. These cards have none of that. I was estatic when I saw those cards on that page. Try it out. You'll notice the one on the right has a weekly fee and 3 minute rounding on your call minutes so I wouldn't suggest that at all even though it's 2 cents/minute. That high fee will eat up a lot of your money for no good reason.

Edited by Jimjim

Absolutely. This is the best page I've found:

click here

I use Mobile Clear. You may want to try Mobile Seconds. It's the best deal because there are no hidden fees. I've been using it for months and have only used about 9 bucks out of 20 because you can talk forever and there are no hidden fees. Other cards had fees like 49 cents charged every 2 weeks so it got eat pretty quick by stupid fees. These cards have none of that. I was estatic when I saw those cards on that page. Try it out. You'll notice the one on the right has a weekly fee and 3 minute rounding on your call minutes so I wouldn't suggest that at all even though it's 2 cents/minute. That high fee will eat up a lot of your money for no good reason.

thanks alot!

once again, is there any card u recommand where i can buy from a convienience store like 7-11????

thanks alot!

once again, is there any card u recommand where i can buy from a convienience store like 7-11????

Seems more convenient to buy on the internet and get .03 cents a minute. From the 7/11 you will be paying $1.00 or more a minute.

Which is more convenient? :o

You should be able to use your debit card as long as it has a visa or mastercard logo. Debit cards are essentially run as credit cards when you make purchases on the internet. Try it out.

Borracho's looked good too. In my opinion, I strongly suggest you stay away from any cards that have any sort of fee. It's just a ripoff. So, the site he recommended looks like it has some without fees.

The only caveat about the link I provided is you should buy a minimum of $20. I first bought a $5.00 one and found that when it get down to less than half left it won't let you call. You need a certain minimum to call.

And occasionally the 800 number would be difficult to connect. But for 3 cents a minute it's hard to beat.

Next time I might try Jimjim's link!

I just go online to buy phone cards. It is much easier and cheaper usually. I use these phone cards: AT&T phone cards, GlobalTalk, Royal Call, Continental, Cardinal because I can buy it for a cheaper price, they are on sale now at http://www.cheapcallcredits.com :o :D:D

I used Noble.com calling from US to Thailand cell, check prices better than Mobile Clear

Check out www.tollthai.com

I use to use it when I was in Iraq...comes out to about 1 cent per minute and $1 per week maintenance fee...

They have changed their site since then, but the card I was using from them was "Fan Chan"