The Last Few Days

how come the Samui forum is the most boring of all?

well, here is the news.

in the last 3 days.

Thai girl knocked off moto by motor vehicle, allegedly driven by drunk farang

she dies from head injuries. driver does not stop.

just 50 yards up from my bar just after midday, but i did not know it happened.

shortly after another moto rider killed down near Wat Lamai.

1 am. see drunk farang on his back on the road with Thai bargirl kicking him in the head.

police arrive, ambulance arrives, lots of talk,nothing happened, all went away.

2am Fusion bar. drunk farang dancing on stage. a mate pulls off his pants and underwear.

Thai ladies have a full 2 minutes of naked farang viewing.

today at beach. totally drugged out thai woman with naked breasts dancing, swimming and acting generally weird.

----------------------

who said nothing happens in lamai.

----------------------------------------

BTW still looking for farangs to tell me stories on camera.

tel: 0847 352048

Is anyone surprised or shocked by this at all? Aside from the fact similar occurances happen world over, Samui is a place many Farang consider themselves to be above the law. Sure a lot of us have self control, but many see this as a place to get wasted, get laid and generally act without conscience. Paradise has its price.

actually yes, its no laughing matter. Just realised my comment may seem a bit flippant, but in no way do i find what happened (apart from the crazy table top dancing) humorous.

well, here is the news.

in the last 3 days.

1 am. see drunk farang on his back on the road with Thai bargirl kicking him in the head.

2am Fusion bar. drunk farang dancing on stage. a mate pulls off his pants and underwear.

today at beach. totally drugged out thai woman with naked breasts dancing, swimming and acting generally weird.

----------------------

where did this info come from

As always samui is out of control, lawless, no accountability. A beautiful place run into the gutter

Is anyone surprised or shocked by this at all? Aside from the fact similar occurances happen world over, Samui is a place many Farang consider themselves to be above the law. Sure a lot of us have self control, but many see this as a place to get wasted, get laid and generally act without conscience. Paradise has its price.

it should be shocking and if i were a prospective tourist i would find shocking and not come to samui.similar things happen in other civilised countries but RARLY, here it is every day occurance. things like this still make headlines in the UK my city has double the population of samui in full season and it would make big news. samui is lawless and the fact we are not suprised demonstrates how bad things are here. no elected goverment, no electorate to please. samui is the wild wild west, with no sherrif

i dunno samui's lawlessness is part of its charm.

i am on phuket for a few days. samui defiatly has a a sorte of charm to it. lawlessness is can also be know as freedom. which is why i think people like it there rarther than other parts of the country/world

similar things happen in other civilised countries but RARLY

Rarely? Drunk driving incidences happen all the time in my home country. Compound that by the fact theres a high percentage of the polulation on scooters (which decreases your collision survivability immensely) and nothing in the way of drink driving checkpoints and I dont see anything shocking at all. Sad yes, surprising no.

I'd probably find it all highly shocking if I had lived a closed life before coming here but I see nothing I havent already seen or read in the papers in any western country. Drunken/drugged up foreigner gets themselves beaten for acting a dick at a full moon party? Wow. Someone killed who was involved in a dodgy deal? Boo hoo. I see very little crime perpetrated on people minding their own business and being careful about what they're doing, except of course for the poor people involved in these drink driving incidents. But then again, the Samui public should be DEMANDING roadside alcohol testing.....

well, here is the news.

in the last 3 days.

----------------------

Looks like I escaped to Real Thailand just in time. It`s getting worse.

Yes, things do happen.

A coconut fell out of a tree near my house this morning.

I saw a dead snake on the road on the way to work.

My windshield was quite dirty after last nights rains, I noticed that.

Things do happen and to all those Samui Slaggers who persist in posting big negative crits every time they post on the Samui section I say "bguger off"

:D:o:D :D

If you want to see a real eye opener go and meet the Haadrin Queen boat tomorrow at banrak pier.

Will be full of fine upstanding european ambassadors showing all these coconut crunchers how civilised nations behave when abroad :o

If you want to see a real eye opener go and meet the Haadrin Queen boat tomorrow at banrak pier.

Will be full of fine upstanding european ambassadors showing all these coconut crunchers how civilised nations behave when abroad :D

:o:D:D

great one

Will be full of fine upstanding european ambassadors showing all these coconut crunchers how civilised nations behave when abroad :D

:o:D:D

great one

the reason this forum is boreing is nothing happens ,so people make it up ,talk bad about it and generally slate it off ,even when someone posts a good topic it gets slated by the same few members ,read the chaing mai forum nice freindly topics nice educational replies ,you only get back what you put in :D

Will be full of fine upstanding european ambassadors showing all these coconut crunchers how civilised nations behave when abroad :o

I don't get it.

Is someone special comming from Koh Phangang to Samui or something?

Tonight is the Full Moon Party and amazingly enough, there will be drunk people on the boat tomorrow! Astounding that after a night of partying people will be drunk.

Or perhaps the OP is still under the false impression that everyone who goes to the party is smelly, wears dreads and birkenstocks :o

Tonight is the Full Moon Party and amazingly enough, there will be drunk people on the boat tomorrow! Astounding that after a night of partying people will be drunk.

Or perhaps the OP is still under the false impression that everyone who goes to the party is smelly, wears dreads and birkenstocks :o

Whats wrong with birkenstocks? I hope everyone had a great party bit too old myself now :D

Beckham bought a house on Samui and is currently staying in his Samui house, with view on KP.

'

'Beckham bought a house on Samui' - This is actually an untrue rumour

He is LOOKING into the possibilty of purchasing a house

Beckham bought a house on Samui and is currently staying in his Samui house, with view on KP.

'

'Beckham bought a house on Samui' - This is actually an untrue rumour

He is LOOKING into the possibilty of purchasing a house

According o the news on Channel 3, it's a done deal. Breakies every day being brought by Happy Chang Noi(?), if I take the Thai translation right?

Apparently some local bloke whose palm trees blocked the view, got paid about 5.000,-Baht per tree to knock them down. He's got over half a million Baht in his bank right now. Local rumors.

Edited by limbos

Joe Cole bought a condo in Hua Hin. Beckham buying a house in Koh Samui would not be unbelievable.

Bekham's also building a house in Dubai and many other places. One gets the impressions Bekham himself may not be buying these but has an advisor that snaps up property around the globe on the offchance he may want to pop by one day and avoid those exhobitant luxury hotel charges....