New Water Park

Has anyone heard or seen how the building of the new water park is going it was due to open in December is this still the case?

would like too know myself,but not any advertising about it anywhere :o

Has anyone heard or seen how the building of the new water park is going it was due to open in December is this still the case?

would like too know myself,but not any advertising about it anywhere :o

They have a office down the hill from Makro . What I understand it will open in November (rain season) and will be a 1000 baht to get in. They are trying to sell shop space(who wants to shop at a water park ?) and any other advertisement space now. Use your money to open !

Good Luck on this project.....

To me it sounds like a real winning concept and something that will be good for Samui.

Let's hope they can pull it off.

I agree I hope they can pull it off I think it would be good for the island I have seen the plans and they look very impressive.

To me it sounds like a real winning concept and something that will be good for Samui.

Let's hope they can pull it off.

I agree I hope they can pull it off I think it would be good for the island I have seen the plans and they look very impressive.

1000b wouldnt put tourist off as in the western world they charge twice that amount ,i for 1 will take my daughter as theres not much else to do in samui ,everything else seen it done it bought the t shirt ,roll on november :o

Just one step closer to living in spain. :o

What next? Organised pub crawls!

What next? Organised pub crawls! - They are already happening, one is in Lamai on a Tuesday, starts at 930 pm!

they were due to open last decemeber and my mate was going to have his birthday there. turned out on the date they opened was not for the opening of the swimming pool but an opening for investers to start buying space and for people to spend money so that they can build it.

was a little bit pissed off about that. cheeck salesman tactics.

basically they want to rent out all the sub shops in the area. possibly use the money to build the park.

cheeky gits. that was 1 year ago.

Just one step closer to living in spain. :D

What next? Organised pub crawls!

What next? Organised pub crawls! - They are already happening, one is in Lamai on a Tuesday, starts at 930 pm!

You mean Tueday the 10th, BUT where????? :o:D

And add detail for Higgens!

Edited by SamuiJens