Dell Thailand

zugady

The Dell representative in Thailand is a shame!!!

I have a Dell laptop from Europe (4 years old) and I need a floppy drive.

I contact Dell Bkk and after 2 weeks I had the cotation (holliday, tomorrow,...).

When I received the cotation they asked my to pay with my credit card and they ask me all about it: name, validity, number AND the NIP !!!

I payed by check but and in this moment they advised me that the delivery time will be 10 to 15 working days!

But after 3 weeks I still nothing received and any answer of my emails.

I tried to send an email to the head quarters in USA, no way, they send me back to the Thai representative.

Anyone has an address for the USA?

I tried to send an email to the head quarters in USA, no way, they send me back to the Thai representative.

email: Michael Dell, CEO

contact reference page

Corporate Office: 512-728-4100

Fax: 512-283-2299

Is that really his address? I have been having trouble with dell for a few weeks now. They are charging me for a wireless router that never shipped. I am tired of talking to an overseas help desk where I can't understand anything they say.

Is that really his address? I have been having trouble with dell for a few weeks now. They are charging me for a wireless router that never shipped. I am tired of talking to an overseas help desk where I can't understand anything they say.

That is the address given to me awhile back and the same address mentioned in the online article I referenced. I guess there is one way to know for sure and it won't cost you anything but your time..

Edited by Rice_King

The Dell representative in Thailand is a shame!!!

I have a Dell laptop from Europe (4 years old) and I need a floppy drive.

I contact Dell Bkk and after 2 weeks I had the cotation (holliday, tomorrow,...).

When I received the cotation they asked my to pay with my credit card and they ask me all about it: name, validity, number AND the NIP !!!

I payed by check but and in this moment they advised me that the delivery time will be 10 to 15 working days!

But after 3 weeks I still nothing received and any answer of my emails.

A little clarification. Has it been 3 weeks since you were to receive it or 3 weeks since you paid? 15 working days is 3 weeks.