David Beckham

This is hear-say, but I have just just left Bandon Hospital and was told by one of the

staff as soon as I walked in that David Beckham is ill and is at Bangkok International Hospital.

A nurse also confirmed this as I left. Has anyone heard the same, or have any more details?

Apparently with alot of minders aswell

Edited by Noodles

David Beckam was a guest at the "Concert for Diana" at Wembley Stadium, UK on Sunday evening, he must of hit a fast flight to get himself in a Bangkok hospital? :o

In terms of timing no problem....he could have been here yesterday already....but otherwise sounds like a joke. Unless he has an upset stomach from the som tam at Laem Din.

Well, he does move pretty fast :o

The Telegraph:

David Beckham, watching the concert from his own personal box at Wembley appeared as a surprise presenter too introducing Take That, of whom the Princess was a great fan.

This again is a rumour! but they do have police outside the hospital for 2 days know patroling who comes in and out, so somthing is up

Well, he does move pretty fast :D

The Telegraph:

David Beckham, watching the concert from his own personal box at Wembley appeared as a surprise presenter too introducing Take That, of whom the Princess was a great fan.

This again is a rumour! but they do have police outside the hospital for 2 days know patroling who comes in and out, so somthing is up

Blimey , so they have doubled security , now 2 blokes with whistles :o

So how do the stars and VIP's get to samui. I've never seen a private plane here except for the"Alan Sad" and i can't see Posh getting into that in a hurry.

The Telegraph:

Blimey , so they have doubled security , now 2 blokes with whistles :o

So how do the stars and VIP's get to samui. I've never seen a private plane here except for the"Alan Sad" and i can't see Posh getting into that in a hurry.

with his money he could charter a bangkok airways flight ,70 seats @4000b ..280000b just over 6 grand english :D

Well, he does move pretty fast :P

The Telegraph:

Blimey , so they have doubled security , now 2 blokes with whistles B)

I landed at Samui a few weeks ago and there were two really expensive looking private jets parked up.

i herd from a taxi driver in pattaya who was born in Utapao air port. he siad during the war with vietnam and the americans. HE was a kid a nd sore all the yankees arrrive fly back and forth to vietnam. he said he see many many die.

he went on to say that tiger woods farther married and had a kid with a thai lady from his village and that tiger wods is her son.

he told me that they covered up the lcation of where tiger woods mum was born and siad that she was from Hawai becuase of her job that she used to do.

i don't know what to beleive. the taxi driver seemed to beleive his story own story.

do i beileieve it ? i dunno if i waas to spend my time invastigating it looking for DNA and questioning people then i would give a proper answer. i will ask tiger woods if him and his mum could come to samui for scientific testing. i don;t think they will come though.

so th answer is.... i don;t know. don't care but like to belief it for now. make thing more interesting.

The Telegraph:

Blimey , so they have doubled security , now 2 blokes with whistles :D

Alan Sadd's (Sad :o ) has a rusty propeller thing parked there for ages. Schumi however and Mich Jagger both came with their private jets and I have seen others before as well.

i herd from a taxi driver in pattaya who was born in Utapao air port. he siad during the war with vietnam and the americans. HE was a kid a nd sore all the yankees arrrive fly back and forth to vietnam. he said he see many many die.

he went on to say that tiger woods farther married and had a kid with a thai lady from his village and that tiger wods is her son.

he told me that they covered up the lcation of where tiger woods mum was born and siad that she was from Hawai becuase of her job that she used to do.

i don't know what to beleive. the taxi driver seemed to beleive his story own story.

do i beileieve it ? i dunno if i waas to spend my time invastigating it looking for DNA and questioning people then i would give a proper answer. i will ask tiger woods if him and his mum could come to samui for scientific testing. i don;t think they will come though.

so th answer is.... i don;t know. don't care but like to belief it for now. make thing more interesting.

Please, please, please spellcheck. I don't wish to sound like a fascist here, and noone's perfect as we all make mistakes, but I get a headache trying to decipher your posts. I realise allowances need to be made, English isn't everyones first language, but I'm sure I remember you mentioning you're from the uk.

Please spellcheck!

A few notes

The Hospital is now called the Beckhamvit National hospital. Room now roped off where he stayed and tours soon to follow. 20 baht for Thai and 200 baht for everyone else.

Bed and sheets missing as is nurse proclaiming she is with Davids unborn love child. Stay tuned for more breaking news.

Edited by Minburi

Please, please, please spellcheck. I don't wish to sound like a fascist here, and noone's perfect as we all make mistakes, but I get a headache trying to decipher your posts. I realise allowances need to be made, English isn't everyones first language, but I'm sure I remember you mentioning you're from the uk.

Please spellcheck!

Goldfish, sure a lot of red under you're message, I noticed noone's perfect, one to many o's. preach what ya practice. NO offense at all to you or others :o:D