Download Thai Songs From The Web

MikeRay

Does anyone knows where to download Thai POP music, my wife and my son want to be up-to-date :o

A chap in the village has recommended www.siambit.com and www.2bbit.com for Thai downloads (via .torrent), but they're both pay-for-VIP access and I haven't got round to trying them yet.

www.ethaimusic.com has loads of popular Thai songs you can listen to. Streaming music only, they don't offer mp3 downloads. You can use it to sample lots of popular artists and decide which CDs you might want to buy however.

Legally, www.ikeyclub.com

That site is cr*p. I visited it, clicked on the image to the right of the screen (which looks like a music browser). Firefox prevented a pop-up, and then from there FF (or something else) began to grind my hard-drive. I lost control of my system... even apps outside of FF (i.e. Gnome) could not launch anything because of the heavy activity on the HD.

I'm running FC5 with FF 2.0.0.4. If I were running MS-Windoze, I probably be spending hours resuscitating my system.

Edited by Gumballl

www.ethaimusic.com has loads of popular Thai songs you can listen to. Streaming music only, they don't offer mp3 downloads. You can use it to sample lots of popular artists and decide which CDs you might want to buy however.

if you can hear it you can record it.

dont know if forum rules allow me to tell you how to do it.

if you wish to know, send me a pm

Legally, www.ikeyclub.com

That site is cr*p. I visited it, clicked on the image to the right of the screen (which looks like a music browser). Firefox prevented a pop-up, and then from there FF (or something else) began to grind my hard-drive. I lost control of my system... even apps outside of FF (i.e. Gnome) could not launch anything because of the heavy activity on the HD.

I'm running FC5 with FF 2.0.0.4. If I were running MS-Windoze, I probably be spending hours resuscitating my system.

No problem running it in windows with Firefox.... and no pop ups? - 150 Baht subscription/month seems reasonable and the site it looks very professional.