Pattaya Hotel 3 Star With Function Rooms Not Near Beach?

Gerry290

Hi

Can anyone recommend any economical hotels with decent sized function rooms. now not massive convention centre style rooms.

What I want to see, is there any with meeting rooms that would have smaller functions rooms like for a party of 50, like you can rent out in europe, and on the 3 star level.

also location wise I am looking for somewhere in Pattaya are from 2nd road up to Sukhumvit Road to the other side of Sukhumvit, Nongprue down to Khao Talo. that are not in a prime location, like beach etc...

Any ideas or recommendations would be great.

Thanks

Gerry

Hi

Can anyone recommend any economical hotels with decent sized function rooms. now not massive convention centre style rooms.

What I want to see, is there any with meeting rooms that would have smaller functions rooms like for a party of 50, like you can rent out in europe, and on the 3 star level.

also location wise I am looking for somewhere in Pattaya are from 2nd road up to Sukhumvit Road to the other side of Sukhumvit, Nongprue down to Khao Talo. that are not in a prime location, like beach etc...

Any ideas or recommendations would be great.

Thanks

Gerry

The Grand Sole Hotel, on 2nd road, sounds about right... that's where one of those so-called "expat" clubs has their meetings.

There's also the Great Eastern Hotel, on Soi Khao Talo, as you mention.

You could also try the Welcome Plaza Hotel. It is on the east side of Second Road, about 500 metres north of South Road (or about 200 metres south of Royal Garden Plaza shopping mall), on the opposite side of Second Road.