Sisters caught for prostitution trade

francois

hi'

I have just read the last news from topica...

some people involved in prostitution trade and the story to be related, it's already a shame to see this, but when I saw pictures of two victims of this unhuman stuff, this made me feel worse ... what a shame to show pictures of these women,

can't they respect them as person and not like animals, just like one of these women said she had been treated like?

straight reaction, but I really think privacy and human value should come first in this kind of situation.

I don't know the journalist who wrote that, but he or she should review his or her point of view about human rights.

regards

The London Evening Standard did a BIG front page spread on this last night and as George said the 2 old Bints who ran the show were from Sri Lanka and worked in a local supermarket.

( prob.the meat dept.(sic)

According to the Police and immigration only 40 T.Gs were caught and were given one way tickets home however they (the authorities)believe that over the years hundreds of others could have gone through the system.

Its seems also that all/most were relatively young and single and the question must be raised as to how they managed to get by the British Embassy Visa Section.....

Question..Why you want to go to UK?

Answer...? - I want work  supermarket?

:blues:

I read this article in the Standard last night, Seems that the TG's were plucked for their paddy fields and told they would  earn as much in one day as they they would in a month in the UK working as cleaners !!! I can only surmise that they obtained Visas based on a false cleaning company set up in the UK by the two Meat counter bints !!!  

There was only two pictures in the Evening standard which showed the two women who were running the show. There wasn't any pictures of the victims.

Sad story.

:o

Please this has been going on for years, I think Germany was the top importer of Thai Pro's next only by Japan. AS you say they photos were of Mamasan not so called victims, are they really that dumb ??? I think not.

George...Correct The photo shows the 2 sisters.One of them was married (assume)to the Sri Lankan Supervisor and the other has an english surname.The E.S.gave the impression that the Sri Lankan was more of an issue however both him and khun wife will be deported after their stay in HMs guest house. The other sister would appear to be "legal" and no doubt ater her release in what 6-9 months (good behaviour)will be able to continue the family business???  :o

I have seen some reports about this. Apparantly, the Judge ordered all three to be deported on completion of their sentances - a fourth (translater) was only given 6 months and no dep. order from the judge - she can still be deported as undesireable by the HO though.

I also saw some mention to illegal passports. Whether this refers to forgeries or stolen passports I don't know.

Most of the girls (from 17 up) were told that they were heading for cleaning and nany jobs. They had to pay to be accepted before being sent over on illegal passports (see above) and learning the awful truth. They had to earn about £44,000 for their freedom - mam-san taked 50% - as a £100 a time!

The papers sited many 'branches' of this ring. There is no way the authorities did not know of the existance of these brothels - someone somewhere was getting kick-backs. You only have to enter a phone box in London's West-End to be acosted by an onslaught of 'personal services' cards with erotic photographs etc and tel. nos. If they wanted to stop this they could easily - any twit could look up the phone numbers.   :o