Hooters Chiang Mai

anonymouse

Walking up moonmuang soi 9 yesterday at the top end I noticed a sign with a large cartoon pair of breasts and hooters chiang mai written on it - the sign on the shophouse says that it is opening soon. It might be interesting, I can see myself having a couple of swift ones before picking the boy up from school if it's anything like it's American namesake, anyone got any more info?

Trying to cover all markets, I am soon opening a little place for unfortunate young ladies who have had a radical mastectomy...... they need to be wanted too ... Named "ITS A HOOT"

Then again for those of such inclination..... [you know the boys places] there could be TOOTERS... disgusting sign though

Thank God, I know they have one in BKK, I have yet to find decent wings anywhere here. I am not saying hooters are the best, nor will the Thai version be even close to the American, but I can hope that they will satify a craving.

But really... Thai hooters, should rethink the name like "Raisins"

Wow....Hooters!!! :D

Isn't there an upper body anatomical feature of at least a certian size to be required to be employed at a Hooters? From what I have seen, it might be quite difficult to "fill" these positions here in Thailand. I would hate to "bust" their bubble but this job might be one where foreign women might be able to get a work permit for.

Either way, I look forward to their arrival. I hope it will be "big" event! :o

Walking up moonmuang soi 9 yesterday at the top end I noticed a sign with a large cartoon pair of breasts and hooters chiang mai written on it - the sign on the shophouse says that it is opening soon. It might be interesting, I can see myself having a couple of swift ones before picking the boy up from school if it's anything like it's American namesake, anyone got any more info?

this could raise the bar in CM or rather cause a rise in the bar!! :o

THIRSTY Beavers is a massage parlor in the daytime and a bar at night.

I'm sad to say that their premiere massage lady has recently departed for better pickings somewhere else. :o

perhaps this thirsty beaver isnt too thirsty any longer from too many hosings :D

Uh, guys, does anyone really think there will be an authentic, franchised Hooters on Soi 9 off Moon Muang? I have doubts about one in Bangkok; it isn't listed in the Hooters website (www.hooters.com). If anything this will be a knock-off, and I won't be getting my hopes up for the Buffalo wings, or other things Hooters is known for.

Edited by heybruce

Uh, guys, does anyone really think there will be an authentic, franchised Hooters on Soi 9 off Moon Muang? I have doubts about one in Bangkok; it isn't listed in the Hooters website (www.hooters.com). If anything this will be a knock-off, and I won't be getting my hopes up for the Buffalo wings, or other things Hooters is known for.

what here in Thailand? Never! :o

you wont find any buffalo wings only a few buffalos :D

seriously thou with the outlawing of coyote girls and stuff thats going on around here, there wont be a Hooters here. But Im sure anyone in the know will keep us abreast of any developments.

am I making a tit of myself?

:D

post-15912-1183731865_thumb.jpg

post-15912-1183731945_thumb.jpg

i beg the difference hooters girls have always allowed touching after hours that is :o

yummy chicken wiings

best ones i have been is the one in church ctreet orlando,

and the worst one was lachstein i guess the city next to grindlewald in switzerland where the trains break.

but i yet have to go to an asian hooters that would be heaven

Uh, guys, does anyone really think there will be an authentic, franchised Hooters on Soi 9 off Moon Muang?

I would imagine that it would be as authentic as the Hard Rock Cafes found in the Kingdom.

Yeah, roll on the hooters! Gonna need some silicon sisters to do it justice though, the Thai chicks will struggle to compete with the overseas establishments :o

perhaps "molehills" might be a better name :D

besides I like perky n natural!! :D