Anyone Wanna Take Over A Classic Car Collection I Have In Chiangmai ?

Ta22

I am considering letting go of all 3 or 4 of my classic cars , as well as a vespa all together ..

anyone keen ..

toyota celica TA22 Igfe Engine 2000cc V6

toyota celica Ta22 Original engine

mazda 929 sport coupe Sr20 engine 2000cc

limited collector datusn rally stanza violet sss GT - with dual webber

and a Vespa . sprint .

-- keen party let me know ..

chiangmai only .. if you are else where you got to cover your own transport .

Mazda a classic Car :o calling 20 year old japanese cars classics just because they have modified engines,on reading your heading, I had visions of an SL300 Mercedes Gullwing or a 54 V8 BMW pilot, those are classic cars, the rice cookers you are talking about are cheaply available at any reasonably reputable importers :D Nignoy

If these cars are classics in your eyes then I can understand why you chose not to mention just how much you value these cars. Go on----- give us all a giggle and post how much you are looking at :D My stab in the dark is 150,000 :o

No no i love those reply :o

keep them coming .. i will post some photo up - yo be the judge of it

rubyhome7.jpg

dt4.jpg

CIMG0303_resize.jpg

ccmeeting1.jpg

17263971053402l.jpg

the above photo is the 4 cars i am lettign go and the vespa ..

i have a RA21 GT - - 60 % i throw it in for free .

i am making way for 2 mini copper and a Jeep .. my father is killing me if i still keep the cars .

so i am thinking to sell all .. interested party PM me please .

all comment welcome .

have a nice days everyone

Edited by Ta22

i am making way for 2 mini copper and a Jeep .. my father is killing me if i still keep the cars .

have a nice days everyone

Now you are talking Tata :o Way to go! If you ever need any help with spares or modifications, give me a yell...MM

I am thinking to build a MIni copper drifter . -- with LSD custom to it . maybe a 13in or 14in rim on it .. with expanded flare , and power steering . with custom sport bucket seat -- any idea what engine would be cool . any 1600 cc , engine that can go in a Mini ,

i once heard someone did a V-tec in a mini . and is super .

I am thinking to build a MIni copper drifter . -- with LSD custom to it . maybe a 13in or 14in rim on it .. with expanded flare , and power steering . with custom sport bucket seat -- any idea what engine would be cool . any 1600 cc , engine that can go in a Mini ,

i once heard someone did a V-tec in a mini . and is super .

A fun idea, but Minis are not very suitable for drifting as you require bulk power on the read wheels, and not front wheels. A very old friend on mine dropped a Buick V8 into a Mini and used an "E" Type diff and shortened prop shaft. He found that he needed to fill the boot with sacks of sand to keep it on the track. :o

Mazda a classic Car :o calling 20 year old japanese cars classics just because they have modified engines,on reading your heading, I had visions of an SL300 Mercedes Gullwing or a 54 V8 BMW pilot, those are classic cars, the rice cookers you are talking about are cheaply available at any reasonably reputable importers :D Nignoy

Sauerkraut barrels? :D

Looks like the rides I had in the 80's. $100-$200 USD & if real fortunate will fetch $100.00 USD on each.

Except for the Vespa. I am sure with all the scooter freaks in Thailand you should be able to get more.

Good luck on your collection.

If you get some cool classics American Italian German or any European classics post them on the cars & motorbike forum.

I am sure you will get some bites.

I can understand your sarcastic and envious comments, after all coming from new zealand you consider any car with furry dice and a canholder a Classic :D:D Nignoy

Thank you for the photos , i think there are 3 nice schoolboy racers and a nice schoolgirl racer , forum members should know that if its OLD then its a classic :o the scooter looks good........ wrong location for me though .

JB

Thank you for the photos , i think there are 3 nice schoolboy racers and a nice schoolgirl racer , forum members should know that if its OLD then its a classic :o the scooter looks good........ wrong location for me though .

JB

I was 64 years of age last Friday, Guess that makes me a Classic :D Nignoy

I can understand your sarcastic and envious comments, after all coming from new zealand you consider any car with furry dice and a canholder a Classic :D:D Nignoy

unlikely. What determines a classic is bootspace and how many sheep it can carry! :bah:mgsheep.gifmgsheep.gifmgsheep.gifmgsheep.gifmgsheep.gifmgsheep.gifmgsheep.gifmgsheep.gifmgsheep.gifmgsheep.gifmgsheep.gifmgsheep.gif

THe Mazda 929 Is fitted with a SR20DE - can be upgrade to a Turbo from the aftermarket

The pink celica is Fitted with a V6 1G-FE - all engine is N/A which i prefer . but you can alway do a Engine swap at about 60k

The Stanza violet is using a L16 - fitted with a Dual webber . -

Notthing fancy

Very nice..

Just tune out the idiots who responded. ( Can't they be banned from the forum altogether? Surely it's racist/bigoted to have such a Euro/Western centric view of what countries/brands can produce classic cars? Anyway.)

Still some prices would be nice to go along with any ad selling anything.

Very nice..

Just tune out the idiots who responded. ( Can't they be banned from the forum altogether? Surely it's racist/bigoted to have such a Euro/Western centric view of what countries/brands can produce classic cars? Anyway.)

Still some prices would be nice to go along with any ad selling anything.

Sorry if you think my views are bigotted, as a 64 yearold may be I am not used to the millions of types of japanese and korean strugglebuggies that class theirselves as cars today,I am going to a car rally in november in germany, it is the VW beetle over 1million club, registered beetles with over 1 million GENUINE kilometres on the clock , on their original first 1200cc 32 ps engine,last rally I went to 5 years ago there were 821 vws in this category methinks these are classics too, my 1959 600cc norton Dominator motorbike has over 500,000 miles on the clock still first engine,gets ridden most days, never heard of an asian bike or car with such performance as these :o Nignoy

here is more photo of the Mazda - price wise i would not post here , interested party pls PM me for info ..

well i am not going to compare who have better of nicer cars -- rather i ask .. those who like such car .. and is keen in buying let me know .

there is no point trying to see who love what cos , everyone have different taste .

so i hope user respect others taste also . thanks you

CIMG0329_resize.jpg

CIMG0321_resize.jpg

CIMG0302_resize.jpg

interested party pls arrange for viewing .

The mazda used to run a 1800cc engine .. which give me 6-7 km . litre of Petrol .

so i did a engine Mod - giving it now 12km / litre .. and more power ..

everyone have different view .

in thailand engine mod is common cos is cheap - anyway :o the car is as spec :D

thanks for comment .

Ta22, the old concept of absolute purity in maintaining a classic probably only applies to classic Bugattis and some Rolls-Royce models, as if they were so perfect that they couldn't be improved. Early Ferraris needed improvements from their first day, and often had different engines installed. Your collection is Thai, and I see no problem with better engines in them.

those 70's jap coupes were good little cars , basic engineering with peppy engines and stylish bodywork , the mazda and celica especially , although the colour of your celica is a bit hard to take.

the very fact that they have survived for 30 years on thailands roads should tell you all you need to know about jap cars. easy to work on and maintain , thats the important thing with cars that have little intrinsic value.

they are cars for enthusiasts more than collectors , and probably better for it seeing as they probably get used more than they get polished.

I kind of like the purity argument though. So I've decided to keep my Isuzu truck completely stock, especially the engine.

As for classic trucks, this one is still plentiful (Isuzu badge) around Chiang Mai, and I think a real nice design, especially also the symmetrical layout of the dash.

Anyway: http://step77.at.infoseek.co.jp/75LUV.htm

post-48930-1185157415_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sanpatong